Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made all the moves to get throwing targets for Tammy. It's a shame he can't make AJ a 9 rec, 100+ yard catching WR every game.

That's the thing. This team should be 50/50 and not a run first team.

I know we have the best RB in the NFL, but we have weapons (or so I thought) on the outside, to be creative to the point where nobody knows what type of offense we have whether it's a pass happy offense or a run first offense. Main reason why promoting Downing was an awful awful awful call.

I 100% agree

possibly vrable should have utilized the exhibition games to at least introduced the players to each other

iu

I'm sorry, if you've got Julio, Brown, tanniehill and Henry and you ant figure out how to open the run game you don't deserve to be calling plays. 1 play that deserves credit was the flea flicker but that should've been done in the early in the 1st. Its the 1st game of the season. Where we have the rushing leader use that as leverage to open the run game.

byrd... did not play well on either side of ball... outcoached outplayed

did not play well. have to be better than that. must flush down drain & get ready for seattle

T17... getting hit happens... want to get ball out... had oppertunities to get ball out quickly they had their hands up... got to clean things up all the way around

fed the animals and checked for my garage door screen thing that was supposed to be delivered today...

damn communists at amazon!

I ordered that thing yesterday afternoon ... supposed to be here already - LOL
Many of my recent Amazon deliveries have been late as well, not sure what’s going on. Can’t blame COVID anymore.

both playes said they would have to look at tape cause apparetntly they are too stupid to know what happens during a football game without looking at tape

We will beat the sea vermin next week. Point to prove and if bowen hasn't figured it out we can kiss being back to back division champ goodbye.

I don’t know understand why we can never be elite or live up to expectations! This has been a recurring cycle for us since 2008, especially since Vrabel took over. We never play our best until our backs are against the fucking wall! I’m so damn sick of being a fan of a team like this! You finally get the city believing and you always let us down! Dumb fucks and you wonder why you can’t build a fan base with this inconsistent bull shit

I aint even mad... but dont tell me at 9am the delivery is today and they not deliver today... I mean come on man!

LOL
Could be worse, your commie USPS package could be 30 days late sitting in a warehouse somewhere with no recourse. Been there done that several times. I had a 2 day priority package this past week take over 3 weeks to arrive and a few I sent in the summer took 5 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back