Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol vrabel and selected players for post press conference. They're not who we wanna hear from. Get the coordinators and ask them if they're out their depth.

I quit watching 2nd quarter because it reminded me of when I paid several grand to visit Boston when we played the Pats in that blizzard. Just too painful to keep watching.

I'll say this. As a Titans fan one can just tell when the team just isn't going to play.

Listen, it's the first of 17 games, I get that, but the visual of this game should still be concerning. It looked like last seasons defense with a regressed last season offence.

and Vrabel's just not a good coach, his decision making over the last few years makes that obvious

doesn't play starters in any preseason game, doesn't have the team ready to compete when the game starts (80% of the time), doesn't know how to handle kickers

he's only made 1 call that was impressive, and that was during the Pats Wildcard game when he trolled them

A coalition needs to be formed by Julio, Brown, Tanny and Henry. If they feel like Downing is holding them back, they need to speak up and speak up fast.

Nobody can prove there shouldn’t be major cause for concern, and that it’s an overreaction.

Top to bottom today, the team, coaches and organization were an utter disaster.

Until they can prove otherwise, this is a last place team.

Nobody is fanboying him? Your premise is BS. Kyler has less? His Oline is better. It’s just that simple. Kyler has time, THill doesn’t. The game plan was trash. To vanilla and simple. But the Oline got THill killed. You can’t ignore that.
Mark I'm just frustrated and I see the issues with him, it's the same as playoffs. Teams know if they shut down Henry and force Tammy to be the key to victory then its not happening. Yes, o line wasn't great but you cannot deny that Tammy isn't good when Henry isn't dominating.

A coalition needs to be formed by Julio, Brown, Tanny and Henry. If they feel like Downing is holding them back, they need to speak up and speak up fast.
Amen, offense is built to win and if this guy comes out playing pee wee football schemes he needs to get to fuck. I seen nothing imaginative today and adjusting to how the game is going.

Mark I'm just frustrated and I see the issues with him, it's the same as playoffs. Teams know if they shut down Henry and force Tammy to be the key to victory then its not happening. Yes, o line wasn't great but you cannot deny that Tammy isn't good when Henry isn't dominating.
run first team struggles when run shut down

say it aint so

Smith wasn't even that good though, doesn't mean we have to hire a no name scrub

Smith was predictable as hell as well

It doesn't matter who the offensive coordinator is as the offensive philosophy has been the same under Vrabel all four years of his tenure.

People complained when Mularkey had this team as a run first organization, but under Vrabel, the splits of running vs. pass on first down are completely out of whack (and more lopsided towards run than Mularkey had it).

Titans are way too predicable on offense, shut Henry down, and this team folds like a cheap suit. It happened numerous times in the regular season last year and in the playoffs.

fed the animals and checked for my garage door screen thing that was supposed to be delivered today...

damn communists at amazon!

I ordered that thing yesterday afternoon ... supposed to be here already - LOL

Smith wasn't even that good though, doesn't mean we have to hire a no name scrub

Smith was predictable as hell as well
combine that with the Julio trade and their laughing pretty loud. Julio was net sum zero today and that is being generous. Few drops and that bonehead penalty early.

run first team struggles when run shut down

say it aint so

That's the thing. This team should be 50/50 and not a run first team.

I know we have the best RB in the NFL, but we have weapons (or so I thought) on the outside, to be creative to the point where nobody knows what type of offense we have whether it's a pass happy offense or a run first offense. Main reason why promoting Downing was an awful awful awful call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back