Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle will hang a 50 burger on this team EASILY, especially at home. Trying to stay positive but It’s going to be UGLY.
In the weird Titans way, that’s why I almost expect a much better game because after the smashing they accepted today, they’re already written off by everyone.
Time to beat a competitor to get some more believers to let down against the jags/Texans/colts.

In the weird Titans way, that’s why I almost expect a much better game because after the smashing they accepted today, they’re already written off by everyone.
Time to beat a competitor to get some more believers to let down against the jags/Texans/colts.
They might play a little better but I would be absolutely shocked if they beat the Seahawks in their home.

jerome wont be reffing

I am pretty real sure there is a law against having his sad ass ref your team 2 weeks in a row

so there is a chance

seriously... boger kept Titans in game early with all those flags on red birds

jerome wont be reffing

I am pretty real sure there is a law against having his sad ass ref your team 2 weeks in a row

so there is a chance

Speaking of Jerome...i thought he went ok today.

I had to laugh tho when he said "There was no foul on the play, and that brings an end to the half".

It was 2 minutes into the 2nd half...

jerome wont be reffing

so there is a chance

Yeah Booger finally did his best to help us out.

Bishop & Dyson...

THEY WERE BETTER PREPARED

exactly

Hard for a team to be prepared when we have a coaching staff that sees nothing wrong with anything they do.

Look at the offseason, two internal hires for coordinators and the worst special teams coordinator in all of football retained. They cleaned out a bunch of players though

In the coaches minds, it was all the players. Can only hope this is a wake up call for Vrabel and his merry band of yes men, but somehow I doubt it.

they always take Eric early... he is way too reasonable for my liking

LOL

Eric pointing out starters sat on purpose during preseason

Hard for a team to be prepared when we have a coaching staff that sees nothing wrong with anything they do.

Look at the offseason, two internal hires for coordinators and the worst special teams coordinator in all of football retained. They cleaned out a bunch of players though

In the coaches minds, it was all the players. Can only hope this is a wake up call for Vrabel and his merry band of yes men, but somehow I doubt it.

Vrabel would never admit to his mistake in hiring clown coordinators, so you better believe we're stuck with their garbage asses for the whole year.

I just don't understand why this defense is so bad with a defensive minded HC like Vrabel.

Just back from that chit show. There was ugly in every phase but I think the Titans OL played about as bad as I’d seen in a long time.

I still believe in Tannehill, but we crown him as an elite QB, he gets paid like an elite QB, but another game where Henry was shut down and Tannehill couldn't take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back