Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you get roasted for asking that?

Romo right now is too good to be our OC. He's totally happy where he's at and no team could offer him as much money as CBS to be their OC.

Reality is for Schwartz to take over as our DC, but Vrabel won't admit he was wrong in promoting Bowen any time soon. So Bowen will be our DC for the rest of the season.

I do not see Vrabel ever firing Bowen.

I do not see Vrabel ever firing Bowen.
I don't know man. JRob knows his wagon is hitched to Vrable. He won't let Vrable take him down with him.

Also, I don't think Amy Strunk is so nieve to think JRob or Vrable should never be fired. She watched that game today.

Hey and we really should give Arizona some credit. Friggin' Chandler Jones was insane. And Watt was being Watt. We just had the misfortune of getting him when he's healthy. He'll be injured by game 5.

I don't know man. JRob knows his wagon is hitched to Vrable. He won't let Vrable take him down with him.

JRob and Vrabel are latched arm in arm. Once on goes, the other is going.

The thing with this, is that Amy loves her some JRob and JRob loves him some Vrabel. This is all turning into a family affair and I can guarantee you nobody is going anywhere anytime soon.

But it's week 1..

Let's all just take our punches and move on. We've all been down this road before.

I know we expected 40 points on paper, but it didn't happen.

FUCK this game.

Is it possible Vrabel’s defensive system just sucks? It was dead last before he was hired. I’d like to see Jim Schwartz’s 4-3 return.

Not gonna read through all the pages but i hope Taylor Lewan got fucking ripped into in this thread. I knew as soon as we lost he would say some dumb ass comment after the game like he always does, its not coming off as him taking leadership at all imo, tired of it

Not gonna read through all the pages but i hope Taylor Lewan got ****ing ripped into in this thread. I knew as soon as we lost he would say some dumb ass comment after the game like he always does, its not coming off as him taking leadership at all imo, tired of it
What did he say? Nobody has posted any quotes from anything post game.

Also, I don't think Amy Strunk is so nieve to think JRob or Vrable should never be fired. She watched that game today.
honest question...

are you sure 'tally ho' watched???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back