Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanny played pretty well. Being under pressure so much and all the WR/TE drops weren’t his fault.

The Oline got better as the day went on, but they’ll need some work. Should have used more TE help, especially on the blind side.

Jenkins played just fine except for that one slip early. Dhop made a few spectacular plays but that was all Dhop.

Fulton looked good

Molden got burned repeatedly but thems growing pains.

Pass rush looked better than last year but still not good.

Evans is too slow. Could see Long and Rice taking more reps from him this season.

Quesenberry settled in after a few early mistakes. Same with Lewan who played better as the game went on.

Julio better hit the JUGS machine. Not even joking.

I wonder if Kinsey would have given us more than Mcmath.

Dyson & Bishop ripping staff for lack of adjustments to game plan... kept on assisting RT when LT was getting prison sex

Not much to brag about when both tackles were being raped all game.

It's what happens though with a predicable offensive gameplan, especially on first down.

The o-line isn't built to pass block, unless it is PA

Kicking that 46 yard FG on 4th and 1 before the half is what did us in.

Had we been more aggressive and went for a TD there, we would've made the game 24-13 at the half.

Dude missed an XP and we put him out there to make a 46 yard FG when points were at a premium for us.

Had we been more aggressive and went for a TD there, we would've made the game 24-13 at the half.

Dude missed an XP and we put him out there to make a 46 yard FG when points were at a premium for us.
sure didnt help

That was a piss-poor showing for what was supposed to be a super-bowl caliber team. This looked more like a toilet bowl team. No-one should be able to sock them in the mouth like that. Arizona showed up to play- while the rich athletes in Tennessee seemingly did not. I'd say everyone from Robinson on down should be on notice after that performance that none of what happened prior to this loss matters. They should approach it like they are all playing for their jobs because frankly, they are. IMHO, that was the most disappointing loss in five years.

3rd and 1 and Tanny throws it 5 yards out the endzone. I liked the aggressiveness on that play, but if we were going to be super aggressive like that, then you go for it on 4th and 1.
I honestly thought Titans were going for it on 4th exactly because they took the deep shot on 3rd

crazy

That was a piss-poor showing for what was supposed to be a super-bowl caliber team. This looked more like a toilet bowl team. No-one should be able to sock them in the mouth like that. Arizona showed up to play- while the rich athletes in Tennessee seemingly did not. I'd say everyone from Robinson on down should be on notice after that performance that none of what happened prior to this loss matters. They should approach it like they are all playing for their jobs because frankly, they are. IMHO, that was the most disappointing loss in five years.

There's been a few more games that's been more disappointing, especially when you talk about playoff games or games that could've got us to the playoffs.

3rd and 1 and Tanny throws it 5 yards out the endzone. I liked the aggressiveness on that play, but if we were going to be super aggressive like that, then you go for it on 4th and 1.

Just basic football 101. Move the chains or go for it on 4th.

Vrabel isn’t the best in game decision maker and sending Bagley out for that FG attempt was so stupid. Even Bagley knew he was gonna miss that kick.

That was when I left my seats! Infuriating!!!!

iu

I'm going to get roasted for this but can we hire Romo as OC and ask Schwartz to take over the DC role.

Why would you get roasted for asking that?

Romo right now is too good to be our OC. He's totally happy where he's at and no team could offer him as much money as CBS to be their OC.

Reality is for Schwartz to take over as our DC, but Vrabel won't admit he was wrong in promoting Bowen any time soon. So Bowen will be our DC for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back