Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark I'm just frustrated and I see the issues with him, it's the same as playoffs. Teams know if they shut down Henry and force Tammy to be the key to victory then its not happening. Yes, o line wasn't great but you cannot deny that Tammy isn't good when Henry isn't dominating.

I can. The numbers don’t lie. You are saying they say something they don’t say. THill wasn’t bad today. None of those sacks were on him. When he had time he was good. I’m not sure what you saw. How many dropped passes that were perfectly thrown?

JRob and Vrabel are latched arm in arm. Once on goes, the other is going.

The thing with this, is that Amy loves her some JRob and JRob loves him some Vrabel. This is all turning into a family affair and I can guarantee you nobody is going anywhere anytime soon.

And they shouldn’t… step back from the ledge guys. We looked horrible but lots of season left.

What really annoyed me the most about Downing was his flow of calls on when to run and pass. It was god awful. So predictable. We were way behind in the 3rd and he just kept running Henry until we got in 3rd and long and then obviously they knew we were passing. Same as the start of the game. Instead of using Brown and Jones to open things for Henry, he just kept running into 8-9 man fronts. Looked like an offense from the 80’s. You have 2 of the best WR’s in the league and you keep coming out in jumbo sets. So outdated.

No need to tweet the obvious.

Just get off social media and get back to work.
Yep he should just do us a favor and retire. Then he can do what he really wants to do, podcasts and be a personality. Joe Rogan is his idol he said it himself, not a NFL great/HOF, but a podcasting personality. Tired of his antics and listening to him.

What really annoyed me the most about Downing was his flow of calls on when to run and pass. It was god awful. So predictable. We were way behind in the 3rd and he just kept running Henry until we got in 3rd and long and then obviously they knew we were passing. Same as the start of the game. Instead of using Brown and Jones to open things for Henry, he just kept running into 8-9 man fronts. Looked like an offense from the 80’s. You have 2 of the best WR’s in the league and you keep coming out in jumbo sets. So outdated.

That’s our offense though. Those jumbo sets are why the play action is so effective for us.

That’s our offense though. Those jumbo sets are why the play action is so effective for us.
Wasn’t very effective today. That’s what we ran when we lacked talent on the outside. That’s not the case now. No point in trading a 2nd for Julio if we aren’t gonna use our WR’s any better than what we did today.

Besides Kristian Fulton. He was actually a bright spot today. Locked down AJ Green.
Fulton allowed one catch for 4 yards. I'd agree that he qualifies.
Wasn’t very effective today. That’s what we ran when we lacked talent on the outside. That’s not the case now. No point in trading a 2nd for Julio if we aren’t gonna use our WR’s any better than what we did today.
Wasn't the theory that AJ and Julio would stress the defense and help the running game? It's hard to have any hope for improvement if the OC doesn't even know who his best players are

Worst titans game I've seen in a very long time.

The line was sh!t. Couldn't block the run at all, and they were all over tanney on every drop back.

Jones couldn't catch covid licking doorknobs in a hospital.

Secondary still sucks.

And yet again, we don't have anything resembling a kicker.

Just a rotten effort all the way around. We're gonna get our ass kicked in Seattle next week.

Having two WR on the inactive list today further telegraphed what the Titans were planning to do on offense.

Besides Kristian Fulton. He was actually a bright spot today. Locked down AJ Green.

he did look good on a couple of plays that I saw. I gotta admit I tuned out midway through 2nd quarter to work on some stuff. Hard for me to watch when I believe we're out of a game. All I do is complain to no effect. I usually check in here periodically to commiserate and check the scoreboard.

he did look good on a couple of plays that I saw. I gotta admit I tuned out midway through 2nd quarter to work on some stuff. Hard for me to watch when I believe we're out of a game. All I do is complain to no effect. I usually check in here periodically to commiserate and check the scoreboard.

We need you to start wearing your lucky socks.

Our O-Line was just awful the lack of preseason and camp showed up BIG time.

On defense the issue is not the players is the play calling does soft man-to-man /zones are just awful we are never aggressive on thay end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back