Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree its on china virus...

vrable had chances to play the first team as a unit... choose not to do so
I thought Tannehill and Vrabel were both restricted from having any contact with the other players for as long as they are Covid positive?

I’m pretty sure that’s the rules these days. Even if they show no symptoms, they have to quarantine from the team if they test positive?

I thought Tannehill and Vrabel were both restricted from having any contact with the other players for as long as they are Covid positive?

I’m pretty sure that’s the rules these days. Even if they show no symptoms, they have to quarantine from the team if they test positive?
yeah...

I dont care

they could have played starters in 3 exhibition games

choose to play insurance salesmen

T17, DH22 JJ & B11 played zero snaps until today

yeah- what happens the rest of the season goes up the ladder for sure. But Vrabel chose to go without a DC last year- sucked. Promoted Bozo and Corky for our coordinators. Looks bad right now. And bad for JRob for letting Vrabel do it.

The most important thing for Vrabel is having his yes men....

The fact that Bowen and Auckman are still coordinating the defense and special teams is a disgrace.

yeah...

I dont care

they could have played starters in 3 exhibition games

choose to play insurance salesmen

T17, DH22 JJ & B11 played zero snaps until today
Yeah, true. Lots of ring rust…. Just like Evander Holyfield last night.

This team hit the canvas just about as fast…lol

I stated a simple fact. Our line is not holding up and Tannehill cannot out run it. His only option is to get rid of the ball faster, or keep taking sacks and fumbling the ball.
No you made an incorrect inference based on the game. Tannehill cant throw to anyone of hes saxked before the route matures

His O line has something to do with that. This isn’t Tannehills fault no matter how you try and make it so. Tannehill has been sacked 5 times. Come on….

Baller QB ?
We can fanboy Tammy all we want but damn the evidence is there. He is not doing much when Henry can't kill it and rush for 100+. All I'm asking is for the QB to step up and make plays. Kyler is doing it! Like I said kyler has less but doing more

We can fanboy Tammy all we want but damn the evidence is there. He is not doing much when Henry can't kill it and rush for 100+. All I'm asking is for the QB to step up and make plays. Kyler is doing it! Like I said kyler has less but doing more
first three drives first down was DH22 into stacked boxes for like -8... 2 punts and lost fumble on those drives... I stopped counting after that

my point is the playcalling has its share of the blame

It is very hard to single out anyone for blame today. Just about everyone was pathetic.

Might be time to let the backup quarterback and running back get some playing time.

1st quarter fucked it for us. I'm sorry, Every1 knows Henry is our man so you don't rely on Henry straight out the bat. Try and catch them off guard but no we run 3 times on 1st down. Vanilla play calling gets left in pre season right?

wonder if the coordinators gonna talk post game

most do some dont

the Hawaiian OC Chow did not speak post game

and that embarassment robiskie always said he would have to look at the tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back