Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 3rd and a 2022 pick as per PK.

Not sure I like this as a Titans fan. He'll actually have an OL and running game, along with a pretty solid defense. Just can't catch a break. Hope Watson is gone soon, and Lawrence busts.

2021 3rd and a 2022 pick as per PK.

Not sure I like this as a Titans fan. He'll actually have an OL and running game, along with a pretty solid defense. Just can't catch a break. Hope Watson is gone soon, and Lawrence busts.
Wentz is fallible. We just need to focus on getting our defense back to speed. If you want to win it all, you gotta play the very best. The focus should be on getting better not what other cats are doing.

Didn't cost them anything really expect for his cap number , but we won't know till the details are out.
I expect him to play 75% of the snaps this year and for that to become a 1st round pick. A first and third seems right for a hot and cold starting QB.

Looks like we'll still be able to dominate the division! Wentz is garbage! I was worried they'd get a good QB there. Good news for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I'm just really happy they got Wentz instead of Stafford. In 5 years Wentz has never really won the big games with lots of talent around him. More talent than he'll have in Indy at this point. I consider that a huge sample size too.

Funny I thought the Eagles fired their coach because he wanted to move on from Wentz and go with Hurts. So they fired the coach and still traded Wentz. They should have fired the GM that gave Wentz that awful contract.......33 million in dead money against the cap is a killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back