Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This !

We do have a better QB and the Best RB and one heck of a WR also I still like our HC over theirs.

What they have though is a very balanced team solid O-line , running game , kicking game and Defense. Also a crap ton of cap space to either keep their "home grown" talent or bring some in.

Correction, they HAD all those things. True, they still have $40-$50 million to spend this offseason but they’re losing a TON of key starters from last year and will need to replace or re-sign them.
Anthony Costanzo, Ty Hilton, Justin Houston, Denico Autry, Marlon Mack, Xavier Rhodes, Malik Hooker, Anthony Walker, Jacoby Brisset and like ten other solid components of last years team.

This is about the perfect fit for Wentz.
-Indy has a good team around him
-Jax is a mess
-Houston is a mess
-Tennessee is very QB friendly.

Correction, they HAD all those things. True, they still have $40-$50 million to spend this offseason but they’re losing a TON of key starters from last year and will need to replace or re-sign them.
Anthony Costanzo, Ty Hilton, Justin Houston, Denico Autry, Marlon Mack, Xavier Rhodes, Malik Hooker, Anthony Walker, Jacoby Brisset and like ten other solid components of last years team.

Thanks for the info. I can sleep better tonight ....

Wentz is better than Rivers. Their line got worse as of now because of Costanzo retiring though.

There is absolutely no stat that says that. Not one. He is younger.

Wentz best season looks a lot like Rivers worst season. Please do your research. Wentz shouldn’t worry anyone.

This was shocking to me. Here I thought Wentz’s production had fallen off a cliff but in reality he’s been consistently mediocre most of his career.

He stinks. I know I’m crazy to think the Titans are a really good team and all. I know I’m a complete dumbass for not thinking the Colts are just the greatest team ever assembled and they can take any QB and win the SB.

But I’m not scared of the Colts especially with Wentz and let’s see what all the experts in here have to say when the Colts don’t make the playoffs next season and Wentz is a total bust.

This guy is Mariota on an East Coast team. He isn’t good. He just had national media hype. Even his “MVP” season was pretty average.

Not phased by this at all. Yea he can play but he ain't no where near as good as deshaun or Stafford. Plus the guys broken.

The chances any qb that has questionable history and then balls out the next season is slim. We got that slim chance with our boy Ryan.

I could see the Colts trying to re-sign Brissett with Wentz’s injury history. Gonna be interesting to see how they build that team with so many free agents though.

yes but don’t expect returns until 2-3 years. This past off season is going to show up this and next year.
Depends, we could luck into a Jevon Kearse and get some instant pop. But, I don’t think any of JR’s drafts have given much first season pop. Anyone got anything on first season difference making? Conklin is the closest I can think of.

He stinks. I know I’m crazy to think the Titans are a really good team and all. I know I’m a complete ******* for not thinking the Colts are just the greatest team ever assembled and they can take any QB and win the SB.

But I’m not scared of the Colts especially with Wentz and let’s see what all the experts in here have to say when the Colts don’t make the playoffs next season and Wentz is a total bust.
Call me crazy, but I feel like no one is surprised by this comment.

As a side note, not 1 person has ever remotely said that Indy is the greatest team ever assembled or anything even closely resembling that kind of statement. Either you are referring to no one or grossly exaggerating the previous comments made about the Colts in general.

They'll just draft some big mammoth tackle in the draft and be perfectly fine there
Or, and hear me out here, we could trade them Isaiah for their first this year and 2nd next year AND provide them free hotdogs and coke at every game we host for the next three, no, make that four seasons. The Costanza Principle at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back