Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wentz is better than Rivers would have been at 85 years old next year. So this move made them better I think. However, Carson’s got some mental hurdles he needs to overcome for that to be true.

Honestly, I'm just really happy they got Wentz instead of Stafford. In 5 years Wentz has never really won the big games with lots of talent around him. More talent than he'll have in Indy at this point. I consider that a huge sample size too.
True Stafford is tenfold better than wentz

Honestly, I'm just really happy they got Wentz instead of Stafford. In 5 years Wentz has never really won the big games with lots of talent around him. More talent than he'll have in Indy at this point. I consider that a huge sample size too.
I'm not saying I think Wentz is good... but lots of talent around him? The Eagles might have the worst WR group in the league.
Ertz and Goedert are pretty good, and Mile is a good RB but he cant catch

I could also see the colts acquiring Ertz. Eagles are looking to move him, and it would make since to start Wentz off with his security blanket like they did for Brady with Gronk

I'm not saying I think Wentz is good... but lots of talent around him? The Eagles might have the worst WR group in the league.

Yeah Eagles have a horrible roster. Not sure how anyone thinks they have more talent than Indy who went 11-5 this year with a QB who couldn’t throw the ball 20 yards downfield.

I agree with Wentz being an upgrade to Rivers ( he should have retired a couple of years ago)

I hope he plays 75 percent of the snaps, and the colts lose next years first round pick. I think if they had waited they could have gotten him for less. I just do not think many teams were interested him. Performance and contract and some what injury prone

I agree with Wentz being an upgrade to Rivers ( he should have retired a couple of years ago)

I hope he plays 75 percent of the snaps, and the colts lose next years first round pick. I think if they had waited they could have gotten him for less. I just do not think many teams were interested him. Performance and contract and some what injury prone
True.
The contract isnt bad after the eagles ate the 34m dead cap for them though

True.
The contract isnt bad after the eagles ate the 34m dead cap for them though

Colts win this trade hands down and improve from last season.
I've said this before, I'm tired of the colts falling a ss backwards and find starting quality or better QB's.

Greg Ward
Alshon Jefferey
DeSean Jackson
JJ Arcega-Whiteside
Jalen Reagor
Dallas Goedert
Zach Ertz

vs.

Michael Pittman Jr.
Paris Campbell
Jack Doyle

I've said this before, I'm tired of the colts falling a ss backwards and find starting quality or better QB's.
In literally every category Wentz was significantly worse than Rivers last year. Just saying.

In literally every category Wentz was significantly worse than Rivers last year. Just saying.

My point more than anything is them having QB after QB (Starter quality or better) as their Starter vs what the rest of the league goes through. They have yet to go through the pains of drafting QB's (not 1st pick in the draft with a Generational Talent QB in that exact draft i.e. Manning and Luck). Wouldn't mind them going through the process most of the league goes through.

Our QB better, no worries. Just need this D shored up, and the Colts be nuttin

Our QB better, no worries. Just need this D shored up, and the Colts be nuttin

This !

We do have a better QB and the Best RB and one heck of a WR also I still like our HC over theirs.

What they have though is a very balanced team solid O-line , running game , kicking game and Defense. Also a crap ton of cap space to either keep their "home grown" talent or bring some in.

It isn't that Wentz is a good/bad QB. He can't stay healthy. Hopefully he plays enough snaps to trigger that 1st rounder and they still miss the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back