Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans talkback host, not dyson, was clowning on Giants for taking into Q3 of second game to get first TD... like Titans getting their first TD in 2Q of second game is that much better

I'm fine losing 10 bucks every week if it means we win the game (betting on the opposing team lol).. but should we win the super bowl, I should be permitted to hoist that trophy lol as i was vested.

I'm fine losing 10 bucks every week if it means we win the game (betting on the opposing team lol).. but should we win the super bowl, I should be permitted to hoist that trophy lol as i was vested.
This is fair for superstitious reasons provided you betting against TN so they win.

if you for real bet against them, then no go.

I pretty much steer clear of betting with TN even when I think they’ll win. That almost guarantees a loss.

somebody now has to keep mowing their lawn every week to ensure titans win. We all make our sacrifices.

Ever see a Squirell crossing a road in front of a car?
images
images

This is fair for superstitious reasons provided you betting against TN so they win.

I pretty much steer clear of betting with TN even when I think they’ll win. That almost guarantees a loss.

somebody now has to keep mowing their lawn every week to ensure titans win. We all make our sacrifices.
I bet on us against the Cheese, and it was our last win before today. $250 squidbilly in my pocket. Never bet on us again.... possibly mistake?

I won 80 on the day, so the 10 bucks I lost on the LAC ML, was more than made up for lol..... I bet so often that it is a superstition that I can afford to take, as other bets will pay for it anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back