Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
my PSL buddy said the same... said it was the best game in quite some time

as for the guards... they had eased up from their Snitch Text to report someone having fun days
hope they dont go back to that

Those guards are like former police officers. Every time I go to a game, they're kicking someone out. They surrounded a fan for cursing at Tannehill. A fan should be able to say whatever the hell they want. Also witnessed an old grumpy lady trying to get the people in front of her kicked out because they wouldn't sit down.

Those guards are like former police officers. Every time I go to a game, they're kicking someone out. They surrounded a fan for cursing at Tannehill. A fan should be able to say whatever the hell they want. Also witnessed an old grumpy lady trying to get the people in front of her kicked out because they wouldn't sit down.
You might like the club level next time then. They are very content to do absolutely nothing except occasionally hold the door for people who don't have tickets in that section. They will get onto you for vaping after the 3rd or 4th complaint however, unless you are a visiting fan in which case you are somehow entirely invisible to them for the duration of the game.

You might like the club level next time then. They are very content to do absolutely nothing except occasionally hold the door for people who don't have tickets in that section. They will get onto you for vaping after the 3rd or 4th complaint however, unless you are a visiting fan in which case you are somehow entirely invisible to them for the duration of the game.

Speaking of vaping. I got onto some hideous fan for blowing clouds on vape. Made sure he never did that disrespectful shit again.

back in the day the stains came to Nashvegas and 4 fans were right behind me and BigTT... this was like 200 or 2001 or something... so basically everyone stood the whole game... cheering and banging seats ect...

same thing with the browns fans, who were in fact elderly, crying and complaining cause we were standing... LOL... in those days there were no guards ... so pack sand granny

eeehhh... while I agree for the most part... there are kids and cussing crosses the line in my opinion

but others disagree

eeehhh... while I agree for the most part... there are kids and cussing crosses the line in my opinion

but others disagree
Funny that people take kids to see grown men pummel each other for sport. Where there's also fights and death in the stands every week but those big bad words are off limits.

I'm turned off about going to games just from the pure ignorance and violence that happens in NFL stadiums every week. Hell a guy just got punched and died last week. I don't think I'd take a small child to an NFL game, to be honest. But "bad words" would be the least of my worries if I did.

Funny that people take kids to see grown men pummel each other for sport. Where there's also fights and death in the stands every week but those big bad words are off limits.

I'm turned off about going to games just from the pure ignorance and violence that happens in NFL stadiums every week. Hell a guy just got punched and died last week. I don't think I'd take a small child to an NFL game, to be honest. But "bad words" would be the least of my worries if I did.
The stadium experience is also the reason why I don't go to games. EVERY time I have went I have had a bad experience with ours and the opposing fans. People go get sauced up on Broadway before the game and bring their ignorance and bad behavior with them to the game.

The stadium experience is also the reason why I don't go to games. EVERY time I have went I have had a bad experience with ours and the opposing fans. People go get sauced up on Broadway before the game and bring their ignorance and bad behavior with them to the game.
Sorry, if it was 2006-2019 that was probably just me and my friend Juice, but I only make like 1 game a year now and my wife has banned Juice from our house, so you should try going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back