Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in order to win i need to stop watching, vacuum, mow the lawn, walk the dog, and then come back to watching late in the 4th quarter. I'll jot this down for next week lol
I apparently need to do a cannonball into my pool at halftime. Worked yesterday. Brought us the win!

Just rewatched every Radunz snap. Absolutely looked like a starting caliber guard out there. Pancaked a few guys and had numerous plus run blocks. I think he only allowed 1-2 pressures all game from first glance.

Just rewatched every Radunz snap. Absolutely looked like a starting caliber guard out there. Pancaked a few guys and had numerous plus run blocks. I think he only allowed 1-2 pressures all game from first glance.
Glad to see Radunz come around.

On that note, has Newman been released yet?

Kearis Jackson even though didn't have a real big return, looks so much more comfortable in the return role then we had in awhile

no doubt and that punter for the Chargers punts a really hard ball to catch... you couldn't get the feel watching on TV, but the height of his punts and the steep angle that they came down at was just different from most punters

Landry does not look close to 100%... isn't bending the edge at all... wouldn't mind keeping active Gipson or Murphy to put in on obvious passing situations.

Dillard looked better and really showed his athletic ability when he pulled out on that sweep run.

The OL calmed down and played decently the second half last week. Peter Sasquatch going down and being replaced by some guy I've never heard of didn't help this week. Radunz seemed to sure up the line a bit and they got better as the game went on.

I think if all the starters can stay in they'll "gel" and be a decent unit.

Tannehill also needs to get rid of the ball when there's nothing there.

Landry does not look close to 100%... isn't bending the edge at all... wouldn't mind keeping active Gipson or Murphy to put in on obvious passing situations.

Dillard looked better and really showed his athletic ability when he pulled out on that sweep run.

Landry has to play. He will get there. Give him time.

The OL calmed down and played decently the second half last week. Peter Sasquatch going down and being replaced by some guy I've never heard of didn't help this week. Radunz seemed to sure up the line a bit and they got better as the game went on.

T17 job to make the reads
OL job to give him time to do so

Literally was sitting next to Radunz Family. He's a really cool guy. Took a picture with him, but since the update, it won't let me send pictures on here via my phone.

Was in Section 135 Row C.

Able to get in their ears all game.

Who heard me by waving at me or looking at me:

Kearis Jackson
Dillion Radunz
GM Ran
Will Levis
Tyjae Spears
Naquan Jones (Like usual) He's the coolest dude ever, along Robaire Smith.

The rest of the players don't give a damn and don't hear the crowd lol.

Was an epic atmosphere. They fed and gave me drinks galore in the parkinglot. I was trying to give the tailgaters money and nobody would except my money. Such a really great atmosphere by our fans.

Security guards don't play around and will kick you out for burping too loud and the prices inside the stadium are insane.

Was in Section 135 Row C.

Able to get in their ears all game.

Who heard me by waving at me or looking at me:

Kearis Jackson
Dillion Radunz
GM Ran
Will Levis
Tyjae Spears
Naquan Jones (Like usual) He's the coolest dude ever, along Robaire Smith.

The rest of the players don't give a damn and don't hear the crowd lol.

Was an epic atmosphere. They fed and gave me drinks galore in the parkinglot. I was trying to give the tailgaters money and nobody would except my money. Such a really great atmosphere by our fans.

Security guards don't play around and will kick you out for burping too loud and the prices inside the stadium are insane.
my PSL buddy said the same... said it was the best game in quite some time

as for the guards... they had eased up from their Snitch Text to report someone having fun days
hope they dont go back to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back