Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s played this just as he wanted. And honestly, I think Vrabel/ JRob probably saying “sure- go ahead and test the market” knowing he’ll be fine to do what he’s done. They give him a TC pass so they don’t pay 12M for him to get injured before playing a real game.

If Clowney goes to the Saints, you can blame the people who kept plastering that video of him with that dumb stare when Sims had that INT in the endzone, after Clowney was talking chit to him lol.

Sounds like Saints are all-in and even going to vets to restructure contracts to get this man in their camp.

Titans better bust a move fast if they are serious about upgrading the line - otherwise let Saints over-pay and end this drama already...

Not only that, wouldn't that mean they would HAVE to trade Kamara??

I heard just now on nfl network that Kamara’s new deal if he got one barley would effect the team - not sure how that’s possible but they past over it quick and acted like it’s nearly a done deal Clowney to Naw’Leans

I would absolutely love to have kamara and henry on the same team that is some madden shit right there. However the grown up in me knows pass rush is the need and we need to fill it.

I still say he is going to sign with us or I will not be shocked and he cannot pass a physical and sits out the season. Who ever signs him better make sure he can pass the physical, him not being willing to take them and injury history is a red flag.

I just think it's funny how a team like the Saints are never mentioned for months and then all of a sudden at the 12th hour they are "all out blitzing" to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back