Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Clowney is refusing to take a physical. That pretty much sums up his worth right there. I assume he couldn’t pass one and he knows it.
We would have already signed him if he could or would even take one. Promise you he will take one or ravens will not sign him. He is lazy and just wants to play not practice or have training camp like Beasley it appears and one of them is enough.

I’m not sure he’s healthy though. Refusing to come in for a physical is not good. Why not clear that step unless you know you can’t.

I’m not sure he’s healthy though. Refusing to come in for a physical is not good. Why not clear that step unless you know you can’t.
I think this has gotta be it. There's no reason financially for him not to sign with a team if he was healthy. Money isn't going to suddenly materialize for a team.

I think this has gotta be it. There's no reason financially for him not to sign with a team if he was healthy. Money isn't going to suddenly materialize for a team.
AND... I don’t think he wants it out there he isn’t healthy given his injury history. He probably plans to just sit out the year and pretend it’s financial. He most likely views this as his best strategy for next season. Or, he’s a nut.

I bet he's with us by end of tomorrow. He's going to want to play for the coach that he did when he had his best season- being a contract year and all.

Jadeveon Clowney could land with the Titans or Seahawks in the next few days, per report
Interesting. Well, considering that the seahawks currently have 6m cap space and the titans have 20m, plus that the seahawks have signed a bunch of pass rushers and DL and the titans have a huge hole there.... I'd say we have the edge. :rimshot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back