Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently he has a Rd1 grade with a floor of Rd3....most mocks have him in Rd2...we better not use a 1 or 2 on a WR...D needs addressed before WR

Currently he has a Rd1 grade with a floor of Rd3....most mocks have him in Rd2...we better not use a 1 or 2 on a WR...D needs addressed before WR
Idk Jrobs can't seem to hit on the pass rush in the late 1st and 2nd round. I wouldnt use a first on him but a second ya. If Davis walks we don't want AJ as the only WR out there for teams to key in on shutting him down while the Raymond's and #15 what's his name out there running around. Hump isn't going to do anything. I think a wr in the 2 could be a possibility.

Idk Jrobs can't seem to hit on the pass rush in the late 1st and 2nd round. I wouldnt use a first on him but a second ya. If Davis walks we don't want AJ as the only WR out there for teams to key in on shutting him down while the Raymond's and #15 what's his name out there running around. Hump isn't going to do anything. I think a wr in the 2 could be a possibility.
Personally I think the first 2 picks need to be D
Its not definite we will lose Davis. His last couple of games weren't great and injured vs Baltimore?
If he gets 10+ million elsewhere, good luck to him.
Humphries can go too for all I care

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is foolish enough to take Hump off our hands. He has been vastly overpaid here and hasnt been on the field enough to justify his contract.

We need a receiver though. Has to be someone to take some pressure off AJ.

No one is foolish enough to take Hump off our hands. He has been vastly overpaid here and hasnt been on the field enough to justify his contract.

We need a receiver though. Has to be someone to take some pressure off AJ.
I like Hump when hes been available

Problem is hes rarely out there

Hes cuttable at this point

Thats a word isnt it..?

Obviously D is the priority but would you rather an all-pro receiver or a fringe starter on D. Not saying Toney is an all-pro in the making, or that we'll miss on D. But drafting based soley on needs is dumb.

Yeah. If you look at guys who are basically shelved for a full season with a concussion, a pretty high percentage of them retire.

I'm not going to pretend like I know about him or his situation, but I think there is at least some possibility that he doesn't come back.

Anyway, wide receivers if Corey Davis left....

We are probably going to want big physical dudes to spring Henry, so we are probably looking more Rashod Batemon, Amron St. Brown, Sage Surratt types. I love Surratt. He seems to be a mid-round type dude, too.

Obviously D is the priority but would you rather an all-pro receiver or a fringe starter on D. Not saying Toney is an all-pro in the making, or that we'll miss on D. But drafting based soley on needs is dumb.
Id rather fix the D...offense wasn't the problem...if we lose Davis and/or Humphries, they're replaceable with a mid round WR or a FA (Marvin Jones?)

Imo, first 2 picks have to be D

Yeah. If you look at guys who are basically shelved for a full season with a concussion, a pretty high percentage of them retire.

I'm not going to pretend like I know about him or his situation, but I think there is at least some possibility that he doesn't come back.
Not disagreeing but look back at Luke Kuechly and even Jordan Reed

I expected both of them to hang it up sooner but they didnt

Id rather fix the D...offense wasn't the problem...if we lose Davis and/or Humphries, they're replaceable with a mid round WR or a FA (Marvin Jones?)

Imo, first 2 picks have to be D
Lol ok can't wait to have another useless bag of bones on the team because of "drafting for need" what a goofy concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back