Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WR's taken right after CD ; Mike Williams and John Ross are on the same path as CD. Just mehh average with 'some flashes' - although those two have had injuries and CD has been healthy just mehh in general.

2017 looks like the old case where the Titans went with need over BAP. McCaffery and Mahomes not long after those picks (Mariota and Henry were both here though)

Same with the Locker one. Need not BAP. JJ Watt right after that ... grrrr

I mean you can play that game with every draft

Yes you can but it certainly would be nice if we were the team that snagged the person the others are saying "oh man, we coulda had JJ Watt and took this goofball instead"
Like when the Colts took Safety TJ Green in the 2nd and we got Kevin Byard in the 3rd?
Or when 3 teams picked a WR before AJ Brown this past year?
Or when the Seahawks and patriots picked rashaad penny and sony Michel over harold landry when they both needed pass rushers?
Or when the bears picked roquan smith over rashaan evans?
Or how the rams traded up and picked jared goff and gave us essentially half our best players?

Like when the Colts took Safety TJ Green in the 2nd and we got Kevin Byard in the 3rd?
Or when the Seahawks and patriots picked rashaad penny and sony Michel over harold landry when they both needed pass rushers?
Or how the rams traded up and picked jared goff and gave us essentially half our best players?

So nice to have a Competent GM again !!!

Throw in Derrick Henry in the 2nd round...

Yes I thought about all of that, my point was (and I should have clarified) using our first round pick, especially those early picks like Mariota and Davis.

I just want to say: I don’t think the Bears are, or will be, kicking themselves about picking Roquan Smith over Rashaan Evans.

You used the Bears for an example of a team who doesn't regret the draft pick that they made. Which is ironic because they made one of the most regrettable draft picks of all time.

Okay. I was talking about a specific draft pick that had absolutely nothing to do with them drafting Mitchell Trubisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back