Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I think it’s safe to say we need another CB. Farley is likely done. Fulton and Jackson are injured. Jackrabbit and Borders are inconsistent. Who might be available before the trade deadline?

Lol man you sugarcoat every damn thing.. There's just no winning with you.

He looked terrible tonight and you could see by his reaction that something wasn't right.

I'm fine with shutting him down for the season.

Dude.. I was asking a legit question. I wasn’t commenting on his playing. I was just asking if he was hurt bad.

Dropped in the draft due to a back surgery, now a possible knee injury with piss poor play..

Farley has bust written all over him and it pains me to say that.

By definition: A cornerback (CB) is a member of the defensive backfield or secondary in gridiron football. Cornerbacks cover receivers most of the time, but also blitz and defend against such offensive running plays as sweeps and reverses. They create turnovers through hard tackles, interceptions, and deflecting forward passes.

Lol man you sugarcoat every damn thing.. There's just no winning with you.

He looked terrible tonight and you could see by his reaction that something wasn't right.

I'm fine with shutting him down for the season.
Agreed. Let him get fully healthy and his mind right. Can you practice if you're on IR? That would be my concern. Even if he doesn't play, he nears some active reps, even if it's just (Allen Iverson) practice.

JROB needs to start trading draft picks to get some CB help ASAP. Our window is now and we got to go all out. Wonder who we can trade for? Howard from Miami? Give up a #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back