Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn ACL
Back surgery
Torn opposite ACL

Gonna be three years of basically no football for the kid. That's tough, hopefully he can put it all together still.

Torn ACL
Back surgery
Torn opposite ACL

Gonna be three years of basically no football for the kid. That's tough, hopefully he can put it all together still.
Dunno bruh. Ain’t looking too good… Love my Hokie brother, but that’s a lot. I was beyond stoked when we drafted him.

Do the Lions have anyone worth a look at?
Jeff Okudah is an interesting thought. #3 overall pick a year ago (by the previous Lions regime) but not on these coaches good side and isn’t even starting. Projected to be the next Jalen Ramsey but hasn’t shown anything on a lousy Lions squad. I bet he could be had for a song.

Jeff Okudah is an interesting thought. #3 overall pick a year ago (by the previous Lions regime) but not on these coaches good side and isn’t even starting. Projected to be the next Jalen Ramsey but hasn’t shown anything on a lousy Lions squad. I bet he could be had for a song.

I think he's on season ending IR.

Dropped in the draft due to a back surgery, now a possible knee injury with piss poor play..

Farley has bust written all over him and it pains me to say that.
I get what you're sayi8ng, but the kid didn't earn the respect he got as a cover corner for no reason. The injuries are a major concern. No doubt. He definitely has potential as a player though. We'll see.

Unfortunately I think JRob is going to go with what we have. Vrabel talked yesterday about multiple players on the practice squad possibly getting an opportunity. Fulton can’t get back soon enough and if another corner goes down we will be pulling people out of the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back