Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes literally played ONE game dude. Chill. Fulton looked bad last year too.

I'm not panicking one bit over his play. He dropped in the draft due to back surgery and now it appears to be a serious knee injury. It's not looking good for Farley so far.

Back surgery and a knee injury doesn't bode well for a rookie CB, no matter how you try to slice it.

He just need to trade for a corner since the injury bug has hit them. Denver is loaded and not going anywhere. Make the trade JRob

I'm not panicking one bit over his play. He dropped in the draft due to back surgery and now it appears to be a serious knee injury. It's not looking good for Farley so far.

Back surgery and a knee injury doesn't bode well for a rookie CB, no matter how you try to slice it.

You said he has bust written all over him. After his first start

Not really worried about Farley's play so far (he's barely played), but disappointed that he likely won't be 100% next year. And of course worried that he never gets/stays healthy.

...but that was the risk in taking him. If he is great year 3 and beyond, that is still a great pick.

Brian Poole
Desmond Trufant

To name a couple of FA vets

Brian Boddy-Calhoun on our PS will probably get called up

Tye Smith is on the Vikings PS..he was decent with us wasn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a list of the top CBs on the last year of their contracts on the teams that have 0-2 wins.
Those are the trade targets
Time for JRob to work some magic! Although I’m worried they will just stick with what they have. Maybe we can throw Evans in with some late pick for a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back