Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have to add bodies to the PS. If Jrob pulls all of the corners off the PS and doesnt back fill them with more CB's that's malpractice and he should be fired. I don't think he's that stupid.

Don't know what the money situation is like, but Brian Poole is a quality CB. Definitely more a slot corner, but beggars can't be choosers. And we absolutely need the depth. Maybe he could even be a good teacher for Molden.

Jeff Okudah is an interesting thought. #3 overall pick a year ago (by the previous Lions regime) but not on these coaches good side and isn’t even starting. Projected to be the next Jalen Ramsey but hasn’t shown anything on a lousy Lions squad. I bet he could be had for a song.

Would fit right in with his torn Achilles

Unfortunately I think JRob is going to go with what we have. Vrabel talked yesterday about multiple players on the practice squad possibly getting an opportunity. Fulton can’t get back soon enough and if another corner goes down we will be pulling people out of the stands.

The problem is that it doesn’t make much sense to sign a brand new guy to the active roster because they won’t have time to learn the defense before the game on Sunday. So you’d kind of be wasting a roster spot. They will have to sign someone to the PS but those guys can be poached at any time.

The problem is that it doesn’t make much sense to sign a brand new guy to the active roster because they won’t have time to learn the defense before the game on Sunday. So you’d kind of be wasting a roster spot. They will have to sign someone to the PS but those guys can be poached at any time.
I'm sure any CB could pick up our Covid Physical Distancing defense pretty quickly

Malcolm Butler would.... just sayin.

Well, you're signing them to play this Sunday necessarily. It's an 18 week season.

We need vets. I get getting guys up from the practice squad to fill in if 1 goes down. But we are piss poor and down to skin an bones on dbs. We need a vet, jenkins was supposed to be that guy but he's not looking good. I'd be down for butler trade if we can afford/and match fit. At least butler gave 100% and looked like he gave a fuck when he got beat.

You might find a diamond in the rough on PS but not 2 or 3 at 1 position. We ain't aiming for a. 500 season we should be planning for a deep post season.

He's still a Cardinal? Is he on their PS or would a trade have to happen?

He retired before the season. He probably wants to stay retired since he gave up guaranteed money in order to do so, but maybe JRob can sweet talk him?

However, I assume Cards still have his rights, so we may have swap 7th rounders or something even if he did decide to back.

i can guarantee that Butler is not in game shape....you don't retire and then continue to train like you are ready to play....

The best bet is to look over other teams practice squads and find the best CB on a practice squad and then sign him to your 53 man roster

Overthecap says titans got 5 mil in space so as nice it would be Howard is a no. 5 mil is probs why we ain't getting anyone then. Is there anyone else we could actually restructure?

Butler retired unexpectedly for personal/family reasons. Whatever the reason, it was big enough to walk away from millions of dollars and his career. I doubt he'll come back 6 weeks into the season.

Even if he did, if we're going to trade for someone, we can probably due better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back