Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to bench a guy when you just signed him to a 15 million dollar contract. Jack Rabbit has been terrible though.
I know he started off rough, but I feel like I haven't noticed him the last couple games. Was he responsible for the blown coverage on Beasley against the Bills?
Aside from that, I feel like if you don't notice a CB during the game, that is usually a good sign.

I know he started off rough, but I feel like I haven't noticed him the last couple games. Was he responsible for the blown coverage on Beasley against the Bills?
Aside from that, I feel like if you don't notice a CB during the game, that is usually a good sign.
He definitely has gotten better it seems like, those first couple weeks tho yikes

It's funny how we say " Jenkins is coaching these young corner up" but goes out and looks like dogshit on the field. I guess knowledge is still good.

Jenkins has 66.5 PFF rating so far. All while playing majority of the snaps against the opposing teams number 1. That's pretty solid, though nothing to write home about. But clearly, he isn't cut out to be the No.1 CB. That's why we need Fulton back in a bad way.

Chris Jackson has actually played pretty amazing in the slot too, with a 70 PFF grade. Molden has been getting better after some poor play to start the year too. Once we get a healthy Fulton and Brown back, this defense could be really dangerous.

last 2 games front 4 has gotten some pressure which is how the Titans, and lets face it all 43Ds, want to play football
Oh for the days of Sean Jones, Lee Williams, ray childress, who was the fourth guy? And big daddy Dough Smith on run stuffing downs.

Oh for the days of Sean Jones, Lee Williams, ray childress, who was the fourth guy? And big daddy Dough Smith on run stuffing downs.
Oh yeah, William Fuller and Glenn Montgomery. Nice to have a defensive line that controlled so much you could literally do anything you wanted with the linebackers.

Jenkins has 66.5 PFF rating so far. All while playing majority of the snaps against the opposing teams number 1. That's pretty solid, though nothing to write home about. But clearly, he isn't cut out to be the No.1 CB. That's why we need Fulton back in a bad way.

Chris Jackson has actually played pretty amazing in the slot too, with a 70 PFF grade. Molden has been getting better after some poor play to start the year too. Once we get a healthy Fulton and Brown back, this defense could be really dangerous.
Jackson has really played great for a 7th round pick. I could see Fulton, Farley, Jackson and Molden as our fearsome foursome of the future.

I dont think Farley is going to make it. The guy is glass, always has been hurt, always will be hurt. Hope I am wrong, but his history says I am right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back