Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys taking applications for citizens? Canada sounds like a pretty ok place.

These mother****ers from Quebec who come down to Florida every year can't ****ing drive though.

"Pretty ok" is a good way to describe it lol. Not exciting but it is a safe and stable.

And, Quebec drivers are notorious.

You are free to apply, @Dee moved up here from Florida

welp.... we are now only working 4 days per week.... could be worse i suppose

suspend those mortgage payments!

and rents too, fuck a toby

Last edited by a moderator:
suspend vs deffer....

someone explain please...

FWIW Im paying my mortgage cause its just a damn china flu

If the robots dont crash the party best week in the markets in like 80 years .... thanks china

robots put a stinky finger in the punch bowl ... still one of the best weeks ever... NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SORT just stating a fact

Last edited by a moderator:
suspend vs deffer....

someone explain please...

FWIW Im paying my mortgage cause its just a damn china flu

If the robots dont crash the party best week in the markets in like 80 years .... thanks china

robots put a stinky finger in the punch bowl ... still one of the best weeks ever... NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SORT just stating a fact
Different places use different language but “deferring” would generally mean you just don’t make your payment but interest keeps accruing. Doing this for multiple months is going to really screw up people’s amortization and it will end up taking several extra months to pay off.

We are letting people defer payments but letting the accrued interest for those deferred payments be pushed to the end of the loan. This keeps the amortization closer to the original which will save the customer in interest expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back