Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my FB friends got corona ... just a week earlier she was posting pics of herself at a party saying “worth risking corona for this” smh

Where weI live the Mayor is stopping alcohol sales on April 1st until April 20th. It seems there has been a lot of domestic violence in a town that has basically been shut down.
We have some alcohol on order already so we decided to stock up on more. We bought 15 bottles of a few brands. 3 ea 750 ml of Crown Royal, 4 ea 750 ml of Bulliet Whiskey, 3 ea Teachers and 2 ea Bells Scotch all 750 ml and finally 3 ea Don Roberto Antiguo Tequlia 1500 ml.
Grand total USD 193.66 and that includes free shipping.

The expats down here are self isolating for the most part. There are a few younger people who have been shopping for people. Making runs to Costco, Sams and grocery stores. Most of the good stores are an hour away. Better safe and sorry.
Hope all of you are being safe

My town is threatening to close down metroparks because the trails are so full of people right now. I'm a little surprised parks are open during a lockdown to begin with... playground equipment is blocked off but trails are open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back