Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one I use when I go to the clubs and wanna chill there. U can rent out bongs,pipes,vapes for free while ur their buying bud. half the time when someone see`s u using the volcano they want to try it to. So now ur smoking everyones trees they just bought =] heres a pic of it

oh yeah my bad I’ve done the table vapes, I meant to say have you done any portable dry vapes like the gpen?

Probably going to get one that has a chamber for dry and also one for wax

but the price range is crazy from like $50-$300

the one I’m looking at is the Airis Switch and it’s $100

oh yeah my bad I’ve done the table vapes, I meant to say have you done any portable dry vapes like the gpen?

Probably going to get one that has a chamber for dry and also one for wax

but the price range is crazy from like $50-$300

the one I’m looking at is the Airis Switch and it’s $100
I have but I don't own any. A lot of my ppl have the wax pens and just buy the capsules for refills. Those are great for places u cant smoke, so u can sneak a few puffs and get a head change. Great for Work,Disneyland, Kings games( no smoking areas at a fucking NBA Arena). Just be careful with the pens though. Just a few yrs back vaping was making hella ppl sick/die and they said the main cause they see is the herb pens. I have a vaping pen but its used strictly for flavor juices than herb or wax. Although I could buy those attachments.

I have but I don't own any. A lot of my ppl have the wax pens and just buy the capsules for refills. Those are great for places u cant smoke, so u can sneak a few puffs and get a head change. Great for Work,Disneyland, Kings games( no smoking areas at a ****ing NBA Arena). Just be careful with the pens though. Just a few yrs back vaping was making hella ppl sick/die and they said the main cause they see is the herb pens. I have a vaping pen but its used strictly for flavor juices than herb or wax. Although I could buy those attachments.

People where dying from bootleg oil carts lol

most people in states that didn’t have legal dispensaries, dudes where ordering the oil carts and stepping on em

I haven’t seen anything about the dry herb and people getting sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back