Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Kudlow was on ABC news this morning. He said something along the lines of, "this will be over in weeks, not months."

The reporter pressed him. He then followed up with, "well, when I say weeks not months I mean four weeks, eight weeks."

Idiots, the lot of them.

CCP is as shady as they come, I’ve been to China a couple of times and really feel for their citizens as they’re really wonderful people as a whole, but so many of them want to speak up but are afraid to do so because they legit would put their lives in danger.

CCP is as shady as they come, I’ve been to China a couple of times and really feel for their citizens as they’re really wonderful people as a whole, but so many of them want to speak up but are afraid to do so because they legit would put their lives in danger.
spent a month in Hong Kong one weekend - LOL

One thing I've learned from this is the ranking of instant noodles.

Cup of Soup<Yakisoba<Top Ramen<Maruchan

I eat this stuff normally, but with everyone stocking up I've had to try different brands. Maruchan is definitely the way to go.

One thing I've learned from this is the ranking of instant noodles.

Cup of Soup<Yakisoba<Top Ramen<Maruchan

I eat this stuff normally, but with everyone stocking up I've had to try different brands. Maruchan is definitely the way to go.
Also, if you want to get really fucking fat, use puffy Cheetos as a scoop to pick up the noodles. Heavenly.

Not saying hoax but this is a byproduct of the global Issues.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1585262443
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1585262443
China has zero issue taking advantage of struggling economies.
I also see theirs and SK numbers for the virus are dropping rapidly.
Fake/not reporting?
China lies about everything. Never trust any reporting that comes out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back