Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
EUAXnz9UMAMnr98

EUAagcsU0AQcA4A

For those wondering why Ontario does not have laws against price gouging. It's because it has never come up before. We do not have natural disasters of significance so these laws were never needed before now.
You guys taking applications for citizens? Canada sounds like a pretty ok place.

These motherfuckers from Quebec who come down to Florida every year can't fucking drive though.

Do
Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
Don't
Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean

china flu gonna china flu & tards gonna tard

TBH that play kind of got me hooked on the Titans forever. Before that season I was never really invested in an NFL team. Id claim to be a Broncos fan if you made me name a team, and that's after they were coming off multiple Super Bowl runs. And even after that I wasnt truly into any one team. At that point I was more of an NBA fan. But seeing "my football team" get that far the year I committed to a team and coming up short just set everything up to care more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back