Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how do those checks work? Are they just sending them out or do you have to apply for them..?

I haven't really heard specifics.

So how do those checks work? Are they just sending them out or do you have to apply for them..?

I haven't really heard specifics.
It’s also a credit towards your next tax return. If you typically receive more than the check is worth, you’ll still be on the positive.
If you usually pay, you’ll be adding the check to your payment.

of course the amount you receive is based off your taxable income last year.

You guys do realize that deaths from COVID-19 don’t replace deaths from all the other examples you’re giving? These are new deaths. The heart disease fatality rates remain the same. So do the flu fatality rates. These fatality rates are added to those. More people are dying.
. 60,000 deaths in a month dont add up to a world wide pandemic lock down if you have a mind of your own.
this was purely to see how stupid we are, to take our rights

I don’t see anything wrong with it, I wouldn’t get within 6 feet of them
The real question is, are they doing anything wrong or something that can harm someone else?

I see plenty of people wandering around mu grocery store with zero protection not caring about social distancing or anything.

The real question is, are they doing anything wrong or something that can harm someone else?

I see plenty of people wandering around mu grocery store with zero protection not caring about social distancing or anything.

Wife went shopping early this week

Cashiers had a plastic/glass looking shield in front of them. 4 out of 5 people had masks. Everyone had gloves.

I was pretty surprised

Wife went shopping early this week

Cashiers had a plastic/glass looking shield in front of them. 4 out of 5 people had masks. Everyone had gloves.

I was pretty surprised
The plastic shields should have always been there as far as I’m concerned.
I’m sure the store also had all kinds of tape lines all over to mark 6 ft.

I know the lines outside the stores are growing. The Walmart I live near had a lone wrapped all the way around the store.

At our Walmart today you had to be the sole person with the cart, follow arrows on the floor, and you couldn't pass anyone. They also only allowed a certain amount of people in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back