Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
China’s out there F’ing everyone they can.
Basically winning at the Capitalism that’s America typically thrives best at.
Stealing IP, wiping ass with regulations, and basically enslaving the populace to drive down prices are cheating and extorting capitalism... Not winning at capitalism.

Hopefully this virus shocks the world into realizing that China is not a fair market player and we can stop pretending that they are.

If anyone else is in the CBD world, you would know how much this sucks

Charlotte Figi died from seizures (Edited, fake news)

Last edited by a moderator:
When this passes... what habits or, possibly, new ways of doing things will continue being used?

Or what should be continued, but will not?

The elearning - primarily college courses - should be focused on and streamlined.

Anything to help streamline colleges. Bloated and too costly.

The elearning - primarily college courses - should be focused on and streamlined.

Anything to help streamline colleges. Bloated and too costly.
changing to all online would devalue the degree drastically, most colleges already use the web as part of their course stuff, i doubt it changes much there

if a school moves to mostly online after this you will see their student #s drop I bet

i wouldnt wanna hire someone who learned their entire degree online. might as well go get your degree from pheonix LoL

i DO think that it will force highschools and elementarys to lean on online more, a lot do almost none right now

changing to all online would devalue the degree drastically, most colleges already use the web as part of their course stuff, i doubt it changes much there

if a school moves to mostly online after this you will see their student #s drop I bet

i wouldnt wanna hire someone who learned their entire degree online. might as well go get your degree from pheonix LoL

i DO think that it will force highschools and elementarys to lean on online more, a lot do almost none right now
Not saying all... I'm referring to any course that doesn't require much more than someone speaking to students.

Can’t go online.
I was told that racist because people don’t have internet or something.

When this passes... what habits or, possibly, new ways of doing things will continue being used?

Or what should be continued, but will not?
People actually wash their hands.
I know this shouldn’t be new or different but if this is what got them started, hopefully they don’t stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back