Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even know what you can classify as non essential.

I had to go to Autozone yesterday to pickup a spark plug for my lawnmower. Had two stop a few weeks ago for windshield wipers. I’d say parts stores are essential for that reason.

People need to stop being douche bags about this entire process. Practice good hygiene, don’t crowd up on people, and you’ll be fine.

I had to go to Autozone yesterday to pickup a spark plug for my lawnmower. Had two stop a few weeks ago for windshield wipers. I’d say parts stores are essential for that reason.

People need to stop being douche bags about this entire process. Practice good hygiene, don’t crowd up on people, and you’ll be fine.
it just means you cant buy TVs and shit like that. you would be able to buy all the things you just mentioned

If a store is open, I do not see why you cannot buy what is in it. Michigan disagrees ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If someone's TV breaks, are you going to say they cannot buy one from a grocery store that is already open? Especially now, going to say, "How dare you buy a TV, go home and think about what a horrible human you are!"

upload158558940566636_thumb.jpg

it just means you cant buy TVs and **** like that. you would be able to buy all the things you just mentioned
But where do you draw the line? I mean, yea a TV sure, I get that.

I just bought a house last week. You really come to terms real quick with what is and isn’t essential when you have to replace everything you own. It just isn’t going to be sustainable for much longer imo.

If a store is open, I do not see why you cannot buy what is in it. Michigan disagrees ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If someone's TV breaks, are you going to say they cannot buy one from a grocery store that is already open? Especially now, going to say, "How dare you buy a TV, go home and think about what a horrible human you are!"

upload158558940566636_thumb.jpg
it's because they have lines at all the stores and they need to actually let ppl get in and out. ppl coming in to buy tvs and whatever else for hours is an issue. buy your tv at a later date or just have it shipped to your house if you can. it's not as crazy as you are hyping it up to be.

Makes sense... I already equated the governor with the Mayor from Jaws.
CNN wrote an article just today blasting Ron DeSantis. They aren't wrong.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis keeps hitting new lows in his state's battle against coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Among the mistakes DeSantis has made, according to the op-ed: Not closing down the state's beaches as spring breakers partied last month, not yet approving retroactive unemployment benefits for those who have lost their jobs and pushing hydroxychloroquine, a still unproven drug to treat coronavirus. (Hydroxychloroquine is also being heavily pushed by President Donald Trump, the man to whom DeSantis, a Republican, owes his governorship.)
Add to that a few things that happened just yesterday:
* DeSantis declared WWE -- yes, professional wresting -- an "essential" business in the state, meaning that the organization could run live shows from its facility in Orlando. (Sidebar: I am a GIANT pro wrestling fan. But did we need a live "Monday Night Raw" on, uh, Monday night?)
* Florida's surgeon general Scott Rivkees said that social distancing and mask-wearing should continue in Florida until a vaccine for coronavirus is approved. (That is likely to be a year or so from now.) Rivkees was almost immediately then "whisked away" by the governor's spokeswoman, according to the Tampa Bay Times. DeSantis' communications director Helen Ferre disputed that Rivkees was pulled out of the conference, telling CNN in a statement that "Dr. Rivkees was not pulled out of the press conference, which ran longer than expected. He had a pre-scheduled meeting with Governor DeSantis' Deputy Chief of Staff Adrian Lukis he needed to attend.

I thought all the “live” wrestling shows were being done without any crowd?
Unless their all in the locker rooms hanging out, I’d say that the ring is pretty much on par with the “less than 5 people” social distancing.
In addition to the shows, they have "essential" WWE training centers there.

In addition to the shows, they have "essential" WWE training centers there.
Maybe they’re quarantined?

Other people do that. Go to work with the same people every day but are actually isolated to work and home only.
If they stay in a “clean” place and are limited to only interactions with people in their bubble, should be good.

Seriously doubt any of this, but it would work.

Maybe they’re quarantined?

Other people do that. Go to work with the same people every day but are actually isolated to work and home only.
If they stay in a “clean” place and are limited to only interactions with people in their bubble, should be good.

Seriously doubt any of this, but it would work.
Need spotters and trainers.

And yet they are 3rd in tests administered and 24th in deaths per million.

Mind you in a state filled with old people.

I feel like people are starting to forget why we are doing all this.
Florida is about 7-10 days away from the peak.

All these dumb ass mayors opening public playgrounds and beaches before that are doing a great job is flattening the curve...

Florida is about 7-10 days away from the peak.

All these dumb ass mayors opening public playgrounds and beaches before that are doing a great job is flattening the curve...

I just keep asking people what’s the amount a needless death they are willing to accept so they can return to their never ending pasta bowl at Olive Garden.

Americans really like pasta.

Americans will tell granny to crawl into her grave at gun point to return to that sweet, sweet Red Lobster all you can eat shrimp.

I love my granny but we’ve gone long enough without cheddar bay biscuits.

This is America, not California!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back