Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this passes... what habits or, possibly, new ways of doing things will continue being used?

Or what should be continued, but will not?
I would like to see all bathrooms with a door that is push for exit. Nothing worse than entering a restroom where the door is pull handle for exit and there is no paper product for drying hands, but an air dryer. Terrible. There is a McDonalds near me that has this scenario, and I will not eat there. Not everybody washes their hands...

I would like to see all bathrooms with a door that is push for exit. Nothing worse than entering a restroom where the door is pull handle for exit and there is no paper product for drying hands, but an air dryer. Terrible. There is a McDonalds near me that has this scenario, and I will not eat there. Not everybody washes their hands...
Yea no doubt

I hate pulling on doors to exit a restroom

Better yet, no doors :)

When the "dust clears" and we are free to roam about the country...

Where do you want to dine-in first?

Now...

Where do you think you'll ACTUALLY end up eating at first?

Texas Roadhouse- smothered NY Strip midrare, mushrooms and onions, with Mozzarella cheese, and some of those delicious rolls with the apple butter..... tall ass beer beside it all

Texas Roadhouse- smothered NY Strip midrare, mushrooms and onions, with Mozzarella cheese, and some of those delicious rolls with the apple butter..... tall ass beer beside it all
This is going to start looking like a forum for people stranded on a deserted island...

When the "dust clears" and we are free to roam about the country...

Where do you want to dine-in first?

Now...

Where do you think you'll ACTUALLY end up eating at first?
Well I expect the day everything is opened to be completely slammed. I will TRY to get into either Longhorns or Chop House.

hqdefault.jpg

When the weather was nicer, the kids and I would go for walks... and every day we'd see vultures circling around the area.

That's unsettling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back