Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wear a face cover, still see tons of people without them
I always wear a face cover in public. 50% of cases show no symptoms. For all I know, I have it right now. If wearing a face mask means I’m potentially saving people’s lives by not spreading the virus, I’d have to be a fool or a total a-hole to not wear one.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/04/inside-the-luxurious-underground-bunkers-where-the-rich-bug-out/

indiana-bunker-dining-area.jpg

indiana-bunker-living-area.jpg

I'd rather die than live down in a hole with a bunch of people who have nothing to do.

I always wear a face cover in public. 50% of cases show no symptoms. For all I know, I have it right now. If wearing a face mask means I’m potentially saving people’s lives by not spreading the virus, I’d have to be a fool or a total a-hole to not wear one.
I’m not against it, frankly I’ve only been out once since this started. But I’m not even sure about the effectiveness of something that isn’t an n95.

Im not even sure on where to get one.

I’m not against it, frankly I’ve only been out once since this started. But I’m not even sure about the effectiveness of something that isn’t an n95.

If you cant get a good mask try doubling up on anything that guards your face

Theres a lot of bad masks being used that allow things thru. But if you have nothing, then double down on anything you can get

Covering your face isn’t to prevent virus particles from getting in (N95), its to keep you from spraying droplets all over everything while you talk, breath or cough.

The N-95 is the only thing that real protects the wearer from breathing in the virus. All the other mask/bandanas/homemade stuff helps everyone else by containing the wearers cough and slowing the projection of their airborne particles.

What do you normally just cough and sneeze all over everybody? if that’s your normal actions, the mask helps, if not, it really doesn’t.

I have to wear a mask at work. I was going to walk down the street for lunch, so I figured I'd just leave it on. This fat guy made fun of me as I walked by his truck. I politely reminded him he should wear a mask too, since he's morbidly obese and at a higher risk than I am.

Fuckstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back