Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the new one...

What businesses, maybe even industries, will not survive this pandemic?

And if they survive... how might they change?

It goes even beyond that.

Most infectious diseases throughout history come from one of four areas in Asia -- two in China and two in countries that border China (Mongolia and India). There is a heavy reliance on China for certain essential products. Apparently most antibiotics come from China. We probably need to diversify more.

Went to Kroger earlier, about noonish, and they had managed to restock a lot of stuff.

Limits on some things.

The pickup order we made over the weekend that was only about half filled, I managed to purchase around 90% of the missing items, in addition to a few other things.

This is how we'll get through it - patience and consideration. Give them time and they will restock.

Is this the point in Demolition Man’s timeline when the people started using the three seashells? The great toilet paper shortage of 2020?

Governor of Florida is the mayor in Jaws.

Should've closed the beaches, but instead, spring breakers abound.

It's like a giant petri dish.

@GoT

went to silver.com just to see how gold's been doing since all this nonsense.. been a while since i've looked into it

$1500/oz :disbelief:

i don't think it's a good time to buy lol

that site also has basically zero bars in stock.. just coins now..

yeah... physical availability sketchy yet price is down somewhat...

my understanding is the short sellers are/were covering their ass's by selling Gold positions... so price drops even though there is a demand for actual gold

just amazing

So, let's say we finally manage to control or stop the spread... then what?

A vaccine is probably a year away.

So, between these times - no more spread and a "cure" - what's the "plan"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back