Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not concerned...

Only level of concern I have, is whether or not I get an occasional plate of pizza rolls lol.... And all you loons out there buying giant quantities of food (and including 40 things of shh paper) are threatening that lol..

People out here hording TP --- it's the damn flu with Upper Res infection..... You should be hording NyQuil/DayQuil and Mucinex.... smh

Also, if you never drank 8 glasses a day of water.... now would be the time to start lol
Yeah the tp thing is just ridiculously stupid. It isnt like there was a shortage of TP. The TP manufactures make enough tp for every single American to be able to wipe their butt. The idiots that stocked up just dont have to buy tp for awhile, and the tp will be back in shelves in no time.

t477bnywlum41.jpg

Well, I have been in quarantine for 7 days as I was exposed. Have shown no symptoms until today and have easily blown through two rolls already. No coughing but plenty of watery discharge from my anatomical confluence.

Did the coronavirus infect the Shoutbox?

Also, Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert seem to be doing fine. Looked like it didn't phase them one bit.

Right. But why? Seems random.
We were out and needed some for a jalapeno bacon dip that I dropped off at a friends house who is moving back to Canada. We explained why we wouldn't be there since they were expecting over 100 people. He understood..just not taking any chances

We were out and needed some for a jalapeno bacon dip that I dropped off at a friends house who is moving back to Canada. We explained why we wouldn't be there since they were expecting over 100 people. He understood..just not taking any chances
I see. I understood everything else on your list but mayo seemed a strange item for a grocery to run out on. Come to find out since you posted that, people are hoarding most everything.

I see. I understood everything else on your list but mayo seemed a strange item for a grocery to run out on. Come to find out since you posted that, people are hoarding most everything.

People have no idea how long this will go on so they want to be safe. I see the Nashville Mayor asked that bars and restaurants shut down or reduce their capacity on lower broad. Looks like a few places are not going to do that. More about the money to them I guess

Yeah the tp thing is just ridiculously stupid. It isnt like there was a shortage of TP. The TP manufactures make enough tp for every single American to be able to wipe their butt. The idiots that stocked up just dont have to buy tp for awhile, and the tp will be back in shelves in no time.
My favorite part is the implication that in a mandatory quarantine, priority number 1 is toilet paper. 5 years worth of toilet paper. Not food... Toilet paper.

Unsure either... but this has proven that Miracle Whip is NOT the same.

All the Mayonnaise is gone, but shelves were full of Miracle Whip.

Can't believe the number of times I've asked for mayo and been asked if Miracle Whip is ok?

It's like wanting ketchup and being asked if mustard is ok.

Moderately concerned, not for myself, but for my loved ones, due to how contagious this virus actually is. People acting like it's no big deal and comparing it to the flu are both wrong and very wreckless. We have a vaccine for the flu. If the same amount of people contract COVID-19 that annually contract the flu, you're talking about death tolls of half a million people or more in the US alone. Not to mention the strain it puts on the health care system.

That is disgusting. Just because IT'S white and I'M white doesnt make them interchangeable
And yet... like when I ask for tea and am given that fruit tea.

Yeah... that's not tea. Literally as different as sweetened and non sweetened.

Anyway... that doesn't fight Coronavirus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back