Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are saying that they want to look to see what Dobbs can do.

At this point, we already know what we have in Willis and that is nothing. If Dobbs can play decent, then he starts against the Jags too.
Dobbs makes sense, that doesn't bother me. What does bother me is:

In addition to listing RB Derrick Henry as doubtful for Thursday vs. the Cowboys, these players also have been ruled out:

QB Ryan Tannehill
DL Jeffery Simmons
T Nicholas Petit-Frere
S Amani Hooker
OLB Bud Dupree
LB Zach Cunningham
LB Dylan Cole
DB Josh Thompson

At this point, we already know what we have in Willis and that is nothing. If Dobbs can play decent, then he starts against the Jags too.
Agreed. Let this be an audition for week 18 if Tanny doesn't go.

Cowboys now -14 with total of 40

* Largest point spread with a total of 40 or lower since Saints @ Denver, in which DEN did not even start a real QB

Willis needs reps period! Again no one on this team deserves a night off. Titans should give a refund to season ticket holders for this.

We have players playing through injuries. It's absolutely the right call to sit players and hope to get healthier for next week's game.

No sense in getting some of our best players more injured in a game that will take an act of God to win.

Guess we get to see what Haskins can do. If he can't do anything, I think you cut ties with him after the season. Waste of a 4th round pick.

I agree. They aren’t “resting” Willis. He needs all the reps he can get, not rest. They know MW7 is terrible and hoping that Dobbs is even a little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back