Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis needs reps period! Again no one on this team deserves a night off. Titans should give a refund to season ticket holders for this.
Willis isn't being rested. He's being benched in favor of a guy that's been on the roster for like 4 hours because he's terrible.

Thing is. I get keeping your best players out and shit for next week. But the guys we have are playing for their careers. I hope these guys ball out and put on a performance. Just hate how our team has got in this position. We were no.1 fucking seed last year, no.1 bloody 1. This ain't acceptable. How many players did we lose actually that can give reason to our downfall. All I can think is AJ and that's not enough for any team, this team has an underlying problem. A problem not with talent but with execution, our coaches always emphasise execution but it is always brought up as a problem. If you know its the problem and it's not resolved week in week out it should speak volumes. Before any1 suggests injuries yes, our defence is injured as hell. But our offense has been the problem week 1. Week bastarding 1 but still not resolved . Jrob, vrabs and definitely downing should be accountable for not sorting this mess out. Not after being on a 5 game losing streak.

Thing is. I get keeping your best players out and **** for next week. But the guys we have are playing for their careers. I hope these guys ball out and put on a performance. Just hate how our team has got in this position. We were no.1 ****ing seed last year, no.1 bloody 1. This ain't acceptable. How many players did we lose actually that can give reason to our downfall. All I can think is AJ and that's not enough for any team, this team has an underlying problem. A problem not with talent but with execution, our coaches always emphasise execution but it is always brought up as a problem. If you know its the problem and it's not resolved week in week out it should speak volumes. Before any1 suggests injuries yes, our defence is injured as hell. But our offense has been the problem week 1. Week bastarding 1 but still not resolved . Jrob, vrabs and definitely downing should be accountable for not sorting this mess out. Not after being on a 5 game losing streak.
Just had to say

I think they are saying that they want to look to see what Dobbs can do.

At this point, we already know what we have in Willis and that is nothing. If Dobbs can play decent, then he starts against the Jags too.
What if they are starting Dobbs to bring in PSL owners who are Vols fans who otherwise wouldn’t go?

giphy.gif

Thing is. I get keeping your best players out and **** for next week. But the guys we have are playing for their careers. I hope these guys ball out and put on a performance. Just hate how our team has got in this position. We were no.1 ****ing seed last year, no.1 bloody 1. This ain't acceptable. How many players did we lose actually that can give reason to our downfall. All I can think is AJ and that's not enough for any team, this team has an underlying problem. A problem not with talent but with execution, our coaches always emphasise execution but it is always brought up as a problem. If you know its the problem and it's not resolved week in week out it should speak volumes. Before any1 suggests injuries yes, our defence is injured as hell. But our offense has been the problem week 1. Week bastarding 1 but still not resolved . Jrob, vrabs and definitely downing should be accountable for not sorting this mess out. Not after being on a 5 game losing streak.
its a good thing titans 'rest' everyone in exhibition season also cause otherwise guys would get injured and 'execution' would be lacking

LOL

Six Things to Watch for the Titans in Thursday Night's Game vs the Cowboys

clowns....

1 - No team in NFL history has gone 0-4 in December and made the playoffs. The Titans would be 0-5 in December with a loss on Thursday night.

2 - Monty Rice and Jack Gibbens will need to play a big role

3 - Dennis Daley will need to be good in this one

4 - The Inhaler & CO85 primary targets

5 - DH22 replaced by 2 rookies with 63 career yards between them

6 - Can the Titans force prescott into some mistakes - LOL FORCE ... no might prescott self implode ... possibly

Six Things to Watch for the Titans in Thursday Night's Game vs the Cowboys

clowns....

1 - No team in NFL history has gone 0-4 in December and made the playoffs. The Titans would be 0-5 in December with a loss on Thursday night.

2 - Monty Rice and Jack Gibbens will need to play a big role

3 - Dennis Daley will need to be good in this one

4 - The Inhaler & CO85 primary targets

5 - DH22 replaced by 2 rookies with 63 career yards between them

6 - Can the Titans force prescott into some mistakes - LOL FORCE ... no might prescott self implode ... possibly
One more.

7. Last time tonight’s starter Dobbs played, he was 4 of 5 for 4 yards.

Poor Dobbs has Downing setting him up for failure, as he has our offense since week 1
I’m not really gonna feel sorry for Dobbs.
He kind of already blew his first shot in Pit while they didn’t have a QB. He lost out to a potential draft pick, not an actual person.

Has there been a worse starting lineup for a regular season NFL prime time game in the past 25 years? How about just the skill positions? How about any regular season game? Seriously, I can't think of any. Like 8 or 9 guys from our opening series offense would be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart on other teams, if they even made the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back