Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the single game sack record?

Asking for a friend.
Donovan McNabb and Warren Moon are tied for getting sacked the most by a quarterback in a game, with 12 sacks.

Malik could break that. Dobbs might be smart enough to throw the ball. Oh Mariota got sacked 11 times in 2018 vs Baltimore. Titans/Oilers don't believe in pass blocking or efficient QB play much.

Donovan McNabb and Warren Moon are tied for getting sacked the most by a quarterback in a game, with 12 sacks.

Malik could break that. Dobbs might be smart enough to throw the ball. Oh Mariota got sacked 11 times in 2018 vs Baltimore.

Damn. 12 sacks in those days equals 30 these days.

Not game related, but a TNF fun fact. If anyone notices the Audible logo, I designed that logomark. I hand crafted the type font, created the all yellow orange (called Solar) chevron mark. I also designed the #CALLANAUDIBLE type treatment too. Been with Audible for 17 years as a visual designer. Audible was bought out by Amazon several years ago, so I essentially work for Amazon.

Henry could be in mix or would win rushing title and a nice bonus. Great message to him. You cannot make incentives because we bench you! Well done. Vibes here are all bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back