Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... glad we weren’t in on that.
Me too. Why would any team over pay this late in free agency? It is pretty clear no one else was giving him a massive deal?

I like Golladay, but the guy laid out last year and would not play. Hard to trust that guy. It would have been interesting if he had gone to the ravens. At 28, one would have thought he would have wanted to win!

Jags resigned their punter to a long term deal. That is smart Urban going to be punting a lot? All that money and all they sign is scrubs. Jags will be Jags!

Urban going to get sick and quit around week 10

Xavier Rhodes back to Indy for a deal worth up to 6.5mil .....was hoping he would go elsewhere because I thought he played very well last yr.

So will be interesting to see what happens with Butler and Adoree...I would be fine bringing either back at a more appropriate price.

Me too. Why would any team over pay this late in free agency? It is pretty clear no one else was giving him a massive deal?

I like Golladay, but the guy laid out last year and would not play. Hard to trust that guy. It would have been interesting if he had gone to the ravens. At 28, one would have thought he would have wanted to win!
Gettleman isn’t exactly a rocket surgeon.

I know the cap is set but since then the NFL has added a 17th game for next year. Does that not mean that the cap goes up for everyone?

Still some good pass rushers left. Carlos Dunlap, Melvin Gordon, Ryan Kerrigan ( rumored we tried to trade for him last year), Justin Houston, and Olivier Vernon.

WR Ty Hilton (has injury issues but he has been a titan killer in years past).

CB A.J Bouye, Brian Poole, Malcolm Butler.

I mean, is that just crazy? They could have had him for free. Was there going to be a Finley Frenzy if he was released?

Doesn't need a frenzy. Houston is probably dead last destination any free agent would choose. Any one offer elsewhere and they likely don't get him.

I mean, would you sign to go to creepy Bible camp and be backup to Cosby 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back