Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This draft is loaded with very athletic OTs...I'm shocked they didn't want to go that route...They will be shelling out big money to keep Brown as he enters FA after this yr.

They will find a way to keep him. Chiefs have an imaginary salary cap (it seems).

But in the short term, I really hate that the Ravens traded Brown to KC. It was fun watching Mahomes scramble for his life without his LT and RT. Can't believe the Ravens would help them out in that scenario.

Ravens got a 1st and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th and gave up Brown and a 2nd. Ravens lost like 10 key players already, they needed a volume of picks to rebuild depth.

Ravens got a 1st and a 3rd and a 4th and a 5th and gave up Brown and a 2nd. Ravens lost like 10 key players already, they needed a volume of picks to rebuild depth.
Good move by Baltimore, ...Brown wasn't going to be happy so move on let KC pay the big $
Basically gave up a second and Brown for the 31 and more picks.
They can find a replacement RT at 27 or 31.
I think Isiah Wilson is still available too...he would be cheap

Good move by Baltimore, ...Brown wasn't going to be happy so move on let KC pay the big $
Basically gave up a second and Brown for the 31 and more picks.
They can find a replacement RT at 27 or 31.
I think Isiah Wilson is still available too...he would be cheap
Please lord let the Ravens sign Isaiah Wilson! Haha. I would love to see a party guy like Wilson end up in Green Bay though. Somewhere with zero nightlife.

Oh, this is BS. The guy was never the best QB. He was propped up by a great team. If he had played for the Titans and had the same stats, no one would remember him. However, we would think he was amazing. The team is the difference. Period. HOF is dominated by mediocre players on dynasty teams.

Did you read my post? I said the difference was he played for the best team of the decade and won lots of Super Bowls. I didn’t say he was the best QB. So we totally agree. If he played for the Titans he would not be a hall of famer. Not even close. If forced to choose him or McNair on any team, I think I would go McNair.

Sounds like Ravens may sign the Undertaker Dennis Kelly and the former right tackle of the steelers. They will be fine. We better not go RT in the first 3 rounds! We need CB, WR, OLB, and TE before a right tackle.

I assume he’s talking about Cleveland. I don’t think our RT is on the team yet. We may limp through this year with what we have due to cap restrictions, but can’t believe we have who we want right now.
Me neither. I don't think the Lamm pickup was that at all.

Did you read my post? I said the difference was he played for the best team of the decade and won lots of Super Bowls. I didn’t say he was the best QB. So we totally agree. If he played for the Titans he would not be a hall of famer. Not even close. If forced to choose him or McNair on any team, I think I would go McNair.
Haha! Completely misread your post. 100% agree.

I assume he’s talking about Cleveland. I don’t think our RT is on the team yet. We may limp through this year with what we have due to cap restrictions, but can’t believe we have who we want right now.

with the depth of this OT class I would be surprised if we didn't draft one to compete with Lamm...

He was a free agent, he was not released by Cleveland.

“decent” was exposed in the play-offs.

When Lewan was on the field, and to a lesser extent when Sambraillo was on the field, we could give him help and he was good. When we had to leave Kelly on and island to help our 3rd string LT against the Packers and the Ravens, he struggled.

...but I can't really imagine Lamm being much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back