Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Tebow has converted to TE and worked out for the Jags.

WWTTFF.....

TIM TEBOW
TE, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports free agent QB Tim Tebow has converted to tight end and worked out for the Jaguars.
Not gonna completely dismiss him, he is a workout warrior and dedicated athlete BUT he’s going on 34, to a new position, after years away from football trying to learn baseball.

this is a seat in the stands move only, not for actual impact.

Did any off you catch Blaine Bishop on 104.5 saying he had sources saying that they expect Watson to be traded to the Dolphins for Tua and pick 18? He said the hang up was Texans wanted another pick and that it was getting worked out. Got to love draft day rumor

With all the talk of Rodgers forcing a trade, I am curious what others think about the situation.

Personally I think Rodgers is being a bit if a prima-dona/crybaby

With all the talk of Rodgers forcing a trade, I am curious what others think about the situation.

Personally I think Rodgers is being a bit if a prima-dona/crybaby
Depends who they talk to...Favre says he understands Rodgers point of view...Bradshaw says for GB to stand its ground, let Rodgers cry and whine

I can see Rodgers point, he wanted WR help last year instead they draft his replacement...its not like he's 42, he has a few good years left...so his thought is if they plan on replacing him before he's done..get rid of me now, go with Jordan Love

Depends who they talk to...Favre says he understands Rodgers point of view...Bradshaw says for GB to stand its ground, let Rodgers cry and whine

I can see Rodgers point, he wanted WR help last year instead they draft his replacement...its not like he's 42, he has a few good years left...so his thought is if they plan on replacing him before he's done..get rid of me now, go with Jordan Love
I saw an incredible stat, that they have drafted Offense in the first round once in the last 10 years. And that pick was Jordan Love last year.

Last year the team, fans etc were screaming for WR help, and they didnt take one in the whole draft.

He's definitely precious, but I can see where Rodgers is coming from.

As with most things, the truth/right position is somewhere in the middle.

I mean.. he did win the MVP last season. Not sure just how bad he needed receivers,

At the same time, how could anyone fault GB for drafting a QB as a backup for their MVP QB. What happens if their 38 year old qb gets hurt? They are supposed to just sit back and lose? That is why I think it is selfish as hell. If anything he should want his team to have a good backup incase he is needed. If Rodgers was being reasonable at all, he could understand it, IMO. There arent many qbs at all that are going to replace Rodgers, why act scared about a rookie?

I mean.. he did win the MVP last season. Not sure just how bad he needed receivers,

At the same time, how could anyone fault GB for drafting a QB as a backup for their MVP QB. What happens if their 38 year old qb gets hurt? They are supposed to just sit back and lose? That is why I think it is selfish as hell. If anything he should want his team to have a good backup incase he is needed. If Rodgers was being reasonable at all, he could understand it, IMO. There arent many qbs at all that are going to replace Rodgers, why act scared about a rookie?
What happens if Tannehill gets hurt? Henry? AJ Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back