Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an incredible stat, that they have drafted Offense in the first round once in the last 10 years. And that pick was Jordan Love last year.

Last year the team, fans etc were screaming for WR help, and they didnt take one in the whole draft.

He's definitely precious, but I can see where Rodgers is coming from.

As with most things, the truth/right position is somewhere in the middle.
I can see his point but he does have Adams and Jones, it's not like he has nothing to work with...MVS is streaky but has had some good games

I think Jamison Crowder is a cut candidate. The Jets drafted a better version of Crowder in Elijah Moore and can save $10m by cutting him.
I would love to see us bring in Crowder.

I think Jamison Crowder is a cut candidate. The Jets drafted a better version of Crowder in Elijah Moore and can save $10m by cutting him.
I've been saying this for a while and even more so after the draft.
He's a good WR, he would be great with Brown and Reynolds..asking alot for Fitzpatrick to contribute alot right away.
I'm ok with trading for Crowder and re-doing his contract

Safety Bobby McCain released from Miami. A team captain and pretty strong slot defender. Should come fairly cheap at this point in the off-season. Would be an outstanding vet for Molden to learn from and give us some depth behind Hooker.

Im curious to how this plays out.. Rodgers wants a long term commitment...they drafted Love last year, at some point they will want to go with him...whats longterm in Rodgers mind? He might be being unrealistic with Love in the fold now

John Kuhn: Aaron Rodgers 'conflicted' about Packers future
Right and thats another issue I didnt get into with my last post... His contract is for 3 more years as it sits right now... he will be 41 years old and he wants more.

I wonder if Saffold or Jones might be a cap casualty post- June 1. Brewer looked good in his time playing this season and is probably next guy up for a starting role.

Releasing Saffold after June 1 would save 9 million this year.

I wonder if Saffold or Jones might be a cap casualty post- June 1. Brewer looked good in his time playing this season and is probably next guy up for a starting role.

Releasing Saffold after June 1 would save 9 million this year.
I can’t see them depleting the offense more by taking away OL players. Plus, if that was the plan I think we would have drafted more OL. Brewer has an entirely too small sample size to proclaim him worthy of starting.

I can’t see them depleting the offense more by taking away OL players. Plus, if that was the plan I think we would have drafted more OL. Brewer has an entirely too small sample size to proclaim him worthy of starting.
Agreed. If they had drafted Trey Smith in the 6th like they should have, this might be an option.

Safety Bobby McCain released from Miami. A team captain and pretty strong slot defender. Should come fairly cheap at this point in the off-season. Would be an outstanding vet for Molden to learn from and give us some depth behind Hooker.
Does he play special teams?

Jets cut Josh Doctson today, wonder if that means they're keeping Crowder?

@Fry
K Chase McLaughlin cut as well

CB
Farley
Fulton
Jenkins
Johnson
Molden
Borders

S
Byard
Hooker
Molden
Breeze
Cruikshank

I think we're fairly set at the back. Not saying the group is elite, but just that we've made enough moves there to suggest we're done.

This. Saffold is a definite cut candidate next off season, especially if Brewer keeps progressing.

Colts sign OL Eric Fisher to 1 year deal

Obviously he has the upside to be a great pick up for them. But with the torn achilles, I can't imagine he will see the field before week 4-5 at best, and even then, I would hardly expect him to be as good as recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back