Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devin Bush is full f it too. 1) I doubt he realized Tebow is going to play TE and 2) Of course it has everything to Don”with the whole race protest thing”. Why else would he show his a$$ like that?

Why? Tebow is trying out for TE, not QB. I'd be surprised if he makes the roster, but good for him if he does.
I agree with you and @Chronos

It's not about him being a TE or QB..it will become a race thing

Bush has chimed in, Steelers don't even play Jags this year lol

Dez Bryant has chimed in about Tebow getting an opportunity and not Kaepernick. They both mentioned him being out of the league for a while, learning a new position etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if there is more backlash.

The thing is, Kaepernick got workouts since the kneeling thing, he just didn't get signed. He got opportunities, Seattle worked him out didn't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you and @Chronos

It's not about him being a TE or QB..it will become a race thing

Bush has chimed in, Steelers don't even play Jags this year lol

Dez Bryant has chimed in about Tebow getting an opportunity and not Kaepernick. They both mentioned him being out of the league for a while, learning a new position etc.

I wouldnt be surprised if there is more backlash.

The thing is, Kaepernick got workouts since the kneeling thing, he just didn't get signed. He got opportunities, Seattle worked him out didn't they?
I think he also turned down an offer from Denver because it wasn’t enough. I don’t think he wanted or wants to play football. I think it’s a non-argument to compare Tebow to Kaepernick because of the position switch. It makes the players like Bryant and Bush look like pot-stirrer and uninformed ones at that.

I think he also turned down an offer from Denver because it wasn’t enough. I don’t think he wanted or wants to play football. I think it’s a non-argument to compare Tebow to Kaepernick because of the position switch. It makes the players like Bryant and Bush look like pot-stirrer and uninformed ones at that.
Agree, I don't think he wants to play either

I didn't read that at all...more of a locker room presence
The one response that mentions position is this one...

That got the attention of Junior Galette, a former linebacker for New Orleans and Washington who told Spikes that the opportunity being afforded Tebow was unfair to “real black players out here that actually played [tight end].”
I got that vibe from at least 3 of the tweets. Particularly one that referenced Tebow as the locker room leader. I think Bush initially thought that and then came back with his second round of tweets.

I got that vibe from at least 3 of the tweets. Particularly one that referenced Tebow as the locker room leader. I think Bush initially thought that and then came back with his second round of tweets.

Tebow is a decent athlete at 6'3, 245 pounds and legit TEs coming out of college aren't always easy to find. Thus TE might be the perfect position for a guy of his size, strength and ability. Anyone thinking he is going to play QB is an imbecile. And yea, he would be a good addition to any team that wants a hard nosed, hard working guy with a great team attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back