Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he already tried out according to another article I just read. Urban taking extraordinary amounts o heat for just thinking about it.
Yeah, if it was another player, say Chad Johnson, there would be no negative blow back about giving an older player a shot.

So it looks like there was a deal for a Hamilton trade to an unknown team from the Broncos, but it was revealed that he might of tore his ACL working out away from the team last week..

So it looks like there was a deal for a Hamilton trade to an unknown team from the Broncos, but it was revealed that he might of tore his ACL working out away from the team last week..
Jon “injury risk” Robinson is the name.

Aside from an abundance of special teamers, he really loves to roll the value dice on questionably healthy players at a low value.
Maybe Tennessee is the “secret team”.

Lol what: a guy who was semi decent as a wr and got drafted as a wr gets a tryout for wr. Much different than a guy who was drafted as a qb a decade ago and failed and been playing minor league baseball for 5 years comes and gets to be a tight end
Read the article.....he's switching to TE as well

I am, but this dude hasn’t shown enough to be an improvement. Any scrub WR can match that pitiful production. He was 5th on their depth chart. 5th.

Broncos Top 4 WR Depth Chart:
Courtland Sutton
Jerry Jeudy
Tim Patrick
KJ Hamler

That is easily the best WR core in the NFL, so it's not fair to say his depth chart position reflects the type of WR he is when if he came here he would EASILY be in the top 3...

Titans Top 4 WR Depth Chart:
AJ Brown
Josh Reynolds
Nick Westbrook Ikhine
Cam Batson

Someone gave kelvin a Try at running back then people would be like yo wtf. And that's still 10x better than a qb from a decade ago trying to play TE after 5 years in minor league baseball

Courtland Sutton
Jerry Jeudy
Tim Patrick
KJ Hamler

That is easily the best WR core in the NFL, so it's not fair to say his depth chart position reflects the type of WR he is when if he came here he would EASILY be in the top 3...

AJ Brown
Josh Reynolds
Nick Westbrook Ikhine
Cam Batson
If you say so...

Courtland Sutton
Jerry Jeudy
Tim Patrick
KJ Hamler

AJ Brown
Josh Reynolds
Nick Westbrook Ikhine
Cam Batson
I feel like there may be subtle sarcasm here.

If not, I’m curious what the basis is for how that’s WR corps is the best.

Someone gave kelvin a Try at running back then people would be like yo wtf. And that's still 10x better than a qb from a decade ago trying to play TE after 5 years in minor league baseball
Why not? He helped Meyer to two NCs at Florida. Hooking the guy up with a semi-crappy contract for a season or two is a small price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back