Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if Tannehill gets hurt? Henry? AJ Brown?
If we could have Patrick Mahommes as a backup qb, I would say yes.

I dont understand what point you are trying to make.

If we had drafted one of the top qbs in this draft, I wouldnt care if Tannehill got mad about it. I would think he was being selfish if he did get mad.

We have drafted several RBs since Henry was drafted, I dont remember him demanding a trade or anything else as stupid and selfish as Rodgers.

So once again, I am not sure what point you are trying to make. I am all for having great backups if we can have them.

We signed another camp guy, OT Christian Dilauro. I drafted free agent from the Browns. Doesn’t look like he has played, has been on 4 teams practice squads.

They probably will... but this hardline BS a that they are saying they will let him sit out the season is just that BS. The team should be taken away from the McNairs if they do that. If they let him sit they kill his value. They can get a huge haul for him right now.

The other effect is what free agent worth a damn wants to go there? What rookie wants to get drafted by them?

The Texans are a mess.
I think 50-50 be either plays for the Texans or is traded. No way the man sits unless the NFL sits him.

Your right zeke and probably demarcus Lawrence are overpaid however daks good he's not great. If it were me I'd be looking for a stop gap and grab 1 this year in the draft. Alex Smith or fitzpatrick on a 1 year with the rook shadowing. Think of the improvements to other positions savivng 40mil in the worst division in the nfl.
I might give Dak 20 million.
ANY player telling me they want to be the highest paid player is just for themselves and don't really care about the team fielding a winning football team and will probably fall down anytime someone gets close to them.

Not only will he play, but he might even knock us out of the playoffs near the end of the next season if our defense still can't stop 1st downs.

Watson isn’t ever playing for the Texans again. I have no idea why you think otherwise. He probably doesn’t play in 2021 for anyone.

I think 50-50 be either plays for the Texans or is traded. No way the man sits unless the NFL sits him.

Watson never plays for the Texans again. It’s 0-100. Not 50/50. He will get traded. The NFL IS going to sit him. For how long we don’t know. But he probably doesn’t play in 2021. It’s doubtful any team trades for him till this is over and they know the outcome. That doesn’t appear to be happening anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back