Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think JRob is done? He mentioned that he is still monitoring TE. Some very interesting older FAs still out there, plus some potential upcoming cuts.

OT, CB, EDGE all have some solid FAs left. If we are pushing all the chips in, and created some cap space with restructures… maybe we should help one of the few weak spots we have left.

https://nfltraderumors.co/top-50-2021-nfl-free-agents/

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we think JRob is done? He mentioned that he is still monitoring TE. Some very interesting older FAs still out there, plus some potential upcoming cuts.

OT, CB, EDGE all of some solid FAs left. If we are pushing all the chips in, and created some cap space with restructures… maybe we should help one of the few weak spots we have left.

We dont have a SS either.........

OT, CB, EDGE all of some solid FAs left. If we are pushing all the chips in, and created some cap space with restructures… maybe we should help one of the few weak spots we have left.

Defiantly need another name at TE. Anything happens to AF and then it’s laughably thin.

We dont have a SS either.........

Cruickshank and Molden. Molden will end up the starter.
IMHO
Hooker is, and I believe always has been, a SS. He'll start. I think Cruckshank is more of a FS anyway. Byard can certainly do both, but I would like to see him play more in the box. That's why I was intrigued by taking a flyer on FA Malik Hooker. If healthy, he's a true FS. Not worth it now, after our draft picks.

OT, CB, EDGE all have some solid FAs left. If we are pushing all the chips in, and created some cap space with restructures… maybe we should help one of the few weak spots we have left.

I'm still in on Justin Houston. Especially now with uncertainly regarding Weaver.

... I wonder what it would take to trade for Chandler Jones.

Apparently some on here believe Chandler Jones isn't an upgrade over Landry

You misunderstood my point. He is not enough of an upgrade over Landry to trade for him when there are other options available to improve the pass rush that we can get for much less investment.

I'd rather grab Houston over Chandler Jones and I do not believe that is an unreasonable stance.

You misunderstood my point. He is not enough of an upgrade over Landry to trade for him when there are other options available to improve the pass rush that we can get for much less investment.

I'd rather grab Houston over Chandler Jones and I do not believe that is an unreasonable stance.
Not sure what the previous arguments were, but as much as I've been calling for Houston, I do think Jones is wroth training for and way more than enough of an upgrade over Landry. They're not even close. Not that it matters, because you'd have both, unless you were arguing about trading Landry.

Not saying Houston wouldn't be a good pick up..and agree trading more picks isn't ideal but imo C Jones is more consistent

Just keep in mind, this isnt Madden. We can't have an all pro in every single position. I am very content with the team that will be taking the field.

Just keep in mind, this isnt Madden. We can't have an all pro in every single position. I am very content with the team that will be taking the field.

With a little bit a freed money from Tannehill's restructuring, I hope we at least go after one late Free Agent -- whether it be EDGE, TE, S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back