Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erie, PA still making noise. Go BWW.

Rooting for him aside, his signing is just one more reason the Raiders are NOT in the SB race.

I mean he’s not a 1, 2, or 3 but he’s been in the laegue the whole time (since drafted) and had 3 ints last year. As I’m sure you know. Everyone needs depth.

Stephon Gilmore

He is a 16m cap hit on the last year of his contract, and likely wants an extension since he is holding out. We could probably restructure to make it fit for our available cap. He’s 30 years old. I wonder what it would take to trade for him?
I can't see it happening, trading more picks and restructuring another guy. Maybe if we didn't sign Jenkins...love the Julio trade but if the idea was to go after Gilmore, maybe a Crowder/Gilmore pick up would have been cap friendlier?

What I liked about the Julio trade is that he has 3 more years on his contract….not into giving up picks and then also giving out a big new deal…

now if we need more cap space then I’m fine doing a restructure of Julios deal and adding 2 more voidable yrs… would take his cap hit this yr down to around 4.5mil saving 10mil.

More trades would mean superbowl or bust this year basically. Idk if I'm for another trade of picks.

This one would likely be like a 7th round pick.... and throw that pick in the trash anyway. I mean even a 6 is good to at least talk through.

Since 2016, there is 1 7th round draft pick still on the roster -- Chris Jackson. And only reason he's probably going to stay this year, is because of the Cornerback turnover rate (no pun intended) this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back