Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh. Clowney was beating his blockers regularly. Since he was the only scary guy, they just called plays to go away from his side. Even if he doesnt get the numbers, he will open up things.

eh. Clowney was beating his blockers regularly. Since he was the only scary guy, they just called plays to go away from his side. Even if he doesnt get the numbers, he will open up things.
I didn’t see it that way and I’m sure other teams also felt Simmons was the “scarier” of the 2.
Teams let him blast off right up the field and passed the play regularly. I suppose he could have “beaten” his man, but it never had impact.

Suppose it's in the name but he's a bitchy twat. Comes here for 2 months and says he's gone to Cleveland to win games unlike his last team. Just cause he's got a weak constitution and realised he's not as good as he thinks he is. Fucking clown.

Suppose it's in the name but he's a bitchy twat. Comes here for 2 months and says he's gone to Cleveland to win games unlike his last team. Just cause he's got a weak constitution and realised he's not as good as he thinks he is. ****ing clown.
Instead of Clowncar, it’s now Clowntwat!

David Decastro released by the Steelers....not saying we need him because we already have a high paid OG in Saffold and a young guy in Davis who will be looking to get paid.

Decastro is having ankle problems and might retire (he is 31). We need another OG to replace Saffold at some point but should be able to find that with another 3rd round pick.

Decastro thinking about retiring at 31 is concerning. Why??? Injury problems, tougher day by day wear and tear. Should stick with what we got. Guice however id be interested tieing up for like 3 years if we can get a cheap deal on the table.

Decastro thinking about retiring at 31 is concerning. Why??? Injury problems, tougher day by day wear and tear. Should stick with what we got. Guice however id be interested tieing up for like 3 years if we can get a cheap deal on the table.
by concerning you mean smart AF. He has money and health, why risk it for a little bit more money? Take the money and run. The beach life is calling.

That is the number 1 reason I am not mad about people being rich and greedy. Thanks to their greed, they give people jobs. Give me a million bucks and I am living off the grid somewhere enjoying the limited time left in my life. Damn sure wouldnt be showing up to work the next day.

by concerning you mean smart AF. He has money and health, why risk it for a little bit more money? Take the money and run. The beach life is calling.

That is the number 1 reason I am not mad about people being rich and greedy. Thanks to their greed, they give people jobs. Give me a million bucks and I am living off the grid somewhere enjoying the limited time left in my life. Damn sure wouldnt be showing up to work the next day.
1 million isn't really enough to do that anymore unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back