Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give Dak 20 million.
ANY player telling me they want to be the highest paid player is just for themselves and don't really care about the team fielding a winning football team and will probably fall down anytime someone gets close to them.
Exactly, Tom Brady won soo much because of his talent and not raping a teams salary cap so they can get weapons, no wonder he left when he didn't get any help.

There was an article on nfl network grading teams offense and in Texans description they left out Watson at qb position because they can't see him playing.

Texans gonna have their own Netflix docu series about the last 2-3 years and their collosal fuck up.

About half the league.

Denver first one in desperation mode.
I see 13, some with question marks though, depends on how they view the current starter/backup

Saints? Alot of $ to Hill
Bucs can't see it with TB and draft pick
Panthers depends on Darnold
Atlanta depends on Ryan
WFT
NYG depends on Jones
Eagles depends on Hurts
Minny depends on Cousins
Detroit depends on Goff
Pitt Big Ben?
Cleveland depends on Mayfield
Las Vegas depends on Carr
Denver..Lock but they have Teddy too so depends on that

I see 13, some with question marks though, depends on how they view the current starter/backup

Saints? Alot of $ to Hill
Bucs can't see it with TB and draft pick
Panthers depends on Darnold
Atlanta depends on Ryan
WFT
NYG depends on Jones
Eagles depends on Hurts
Minny depends on Cousins
Detroit depends on Goff
Pitt Big Ben?
Cleveland depends on Mayfield
Las Vegas depends on Carr
Denver..Lock but they have Teddy too so depends on that

The only one of those that would not want Watson if he was available and didn’t have the legal situation facing him would be Tampa. Ok, maybe Pittsburg. But the rest cut bait with who they have in a heartbeat to get Watson.

The only one of those that would not want Watson if he was available and didn’t have the legal situation facing him would be Tampa. Ok, maybe Pittsburg. But the rest cut bait with who they have in a heartbeat to get Watson.
True, but all depends on the outcome of suspension etc.
I'm sure Darnold for example would be traded for Watson but who fills in until Watson will play again?

Teams are going to do a wait and see on Watson IMO. Also, any team with a big money QB already on the roster have CAP issues to consider.

Chiefs just cut Correa. Wouldn’t hate bringing him back.

Pass. Can't see how he upgrades our depth/rotation over Robinson and Weaver (assuming he plays).

Ryan Kerrigan signed for 2.5 million on a one year deal. We should be able to afford one of Houston, Ingram, or Vernon on a 5 - 8 mil a year price range.

I could just see Crowder coming here for $3 million and putting up 500+ yards and Corey Davis being injured all season. That would be soooo Jets.

Pass. Can't see how he upgrades our depth/rotation over Robinson and Weaver (assuming he plays).

Ryan Kerrigan signed for 2.5 million on a one year deal. We should be able to afford one of Houston, Ingram, or Vernon on a 5 - 8 mil a year price range.
Houston or Vernon would be huge. Personally I’d prefer Vernon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back