Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is a decent athlete at 6'3, 245 pounds and legit TEs coming out of college aren't always easy to find. Thus TE might be the perfect position for a guy of his size, strength and ability. Anyone thinking he is going to play QB is an imbecile. And yea, he would be a good addition to any team that wants a hard nosed, hard working guy with a great team attitude.
I will not be surprised to see succeed in that role. Not sure why this signing created such an uproar. Now, who is our next signing? Surely there is an actual contributor out there and not one of two dozen potential special teamers.

I will not be surprised to see succeed in that role. Not sure why this signing created such an uproar. Now, who is our next signing? Surely there is an actual contributor out there and not one of two dozen potential special teamers.
Because of the simpletons. The exact reason it was such a media story was to vaguely get people to think he’s getting signed as a potential QB. Not only do the people who remember how bad he was get reinvigorate their outrage but the CK fanboys can too.

The guy really has a chance to make the team on a TE strapped team like Jax. Add urban Meyer as the coach and potential for trick plays at some point in time and I think he hangs around at least until final cuts.
I don’t anyone that questions his work ethics and leadership abilities.

Because of the simpletons. The exact reason it was such a media story was to vaguely get people to think he’s getting signed as a potential QB. Not only do the people who remember how bad he was get reinvigorate their outrage but the CK fanboys can too.

The guy really has a chance to make the team on a TE strapped team like Jax. Add urban Meyer as the coach and potential for trick plays at some point in time and I think he hangs around at least until final cuts.
I don’t anyone that questions his work ethics and leadership abilities.

I heard someone talking about how Tebow only needs to be on active roster for 3 games to become vested with his pensions and health insurance.

That either makes no sense or players normally hit that mark when they’re like 27 maybe 5-6 year in the league.

I just looked it up... 4 credited seasons is all it takes. Tebow has 3. In order to get a credited season it takes 3 games. So if he is on the Jags active roster for 3 regular season games he is vested.

Should have waited and signed Hamilton over Fred Brown

We still can sign Hamilton and have him compete with Brown. Not like we are in the season and have only a 53 man roster.

That’s just over a catch a game so I’m not sure that’s “massive”.

Good point and when you get down to the 4th-5th WR catches don't really tell the whole story. A guy could be a better WR but simply had fewer opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back