Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lewan was on the field, and to a lesser extent when Sambraillo was on the field, we could give him help and he was good. When we had to leave Kelly on and island to help our 3rd string LT against the Packers and the Ravens, he struggled.

...but I can't really imagine Lamm being much better.
If your starting RT consistently needs “help” he needs to be replaced. Again, I don’t think our starting RT is on the roster yet. I HOPE Sambraillo and Lamm are back-ups.

Kellys strength was his versatility

yes he was exposed with prolonged playing time.

why he was a backup

but I get it... next man up and he failed

I just read something that is interesting, there are rumblings that The Jags might take Justin Fields 1st overall just because of the Urban and OSU connection. That would turn pick# 2 into an absolute blood bath lol

I just read something that is interesting, there are rumblings that The Jags might take Justin Fields 1st overall just because of the Urban and OSU connection. That would turn pick# 2 into an absolute blood bath lol
Probably an “unnamed” source stirring the pot with no evidence.

Smokescreen time of the year..I read SF has narrowed it down to Mac Jones or Trey Lance at 3..I also just read SF is "intrigued" by Fields.

Believe them all on friday

Drew does not have a Lock on that job. Probably Teddy and they have decent players around him too.
So Nobguy, you think Drew is the starter over Bridgewater? Or you think the wr they have accumulated plus Noah Fant don’t give them offensive weapons? Let me know why I am pigeon bombing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Nobguy, you think Drew is the starter over Bridgewater? Or you think the wr they have accumulated plus Noah Fant don’t give them offensive weapons? Let me know why I am pigeon bombing.
I think he pigeon bombed the first sentence as a pun. I chuckled but not lol.

I think they pass on QB now and ride out the teddy locke show.

Tim Tebow has converted to TE and worked out for the Jags.

WWTTFF.....

TIM TEBOW
TE, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports free agent QB Tim Tebow has converted to tight end and worked out for the Jaguars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back